𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

boy parts: part five

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Cut my heart about one, two times.

Don't need to question the reason I'm yours.

I'd move the Earth & lose the fight just to see you smile

'Cause you got no flaws.

I'm not tryin' to be your part-time lover

Sign me up for that full-time, I'm yours, all yours.

What a Man Gotta Do

Jonas Brothers

0:29 ────༓──────────────── 3:00

MADISON SAT ON HER BED IN THE ROOM SHE SHARED WITH ZOE, her knees pulled up against her chest as she stared out the window. She hadn't been looking at anything specific; the window was a great excuse to use when she unintentionally zoned out. With her roommate gone for the day, it was much easier for the blonde to lose track of time. Her hand stroked Ophelia's back without thought, the repetitive motion calming her with each passing. She jumped at the sound of knuckles rapping against her door frame, pulled from the cloudy haze of thoughts that had occupied her mind.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," Corey mumbled as she looked down at her feet with a shake of her head. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." When she looked back up she watched the blonde with a furrowed brow and slight squint of her eyes. Madison clenched her jaw, her nostrils flared out as she let out a sharp exhale.

"I'm fine," the girl spat in response. "Absolutely no reason to worry about me." She hadn't intended to come off so harshly, clearing her throat as she rested her chin on her knees. She let one hand rest with her palm facing upward across the tops of her feet as she used the other to wave the girl off. She refused to look up at the redhead, instead opting to look down at her toes, flexing them. Corey continued into the room, her hands moving into her pockets. The closer she moved towards the blonde the more apparent it was that Madison had been crying.

"Mads, you don't have to put up a front, it's just me." Corey said. She took a seat at the foot of Madison's bed and tucked one foot underneath herself. She placed a palm against the bedsheets to support her weight, leaning to the side with a tilted head.

"What's bothering you, Montgomery?" She asked. She reached out with the hand that wasn't holding her upright to tuck a stray hair behind the blonde's ear. Madison sniffled in response, pulling her chin from her knees as she recoiled. She pressed her nose against the divot created between her kneecaps.

"It's nothing," the blonde shook her head. Her gaze moved from her own toes to Corey's hand that rested beside her. The redhead's other hand lingered near Madison's ear for a moment. She wanted to caress the girl's face, to wipe away the tears that stained her cheeks. Instead, Corey let her hand fall to the girl's side, finding its home in the ditch of Madison's arm as the blonde took in a shaky breath.