𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

the replacements: part one

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Taste me, drink my soul

Show me all the things that I shouldn't know

& there's a blue moon on the rise.

I had everything, opportunities for eternity

& I could belong to the night.

Your eyes, your eyes,

I can see in your eyes, your eyes.

Everything in your eyes, your eyes.

You make me wanna die.

Make Me Wanna Die

The Pretty Reckless

2:06 ────────────༓──────── 3:55

THE SOUND OF AN UNFAMILIAR VEHICLE SPUTTERED to a full stop outside of the academy and Corey tensed. There were three options at hand. The first: Madison had called for someone to pick her up. The second, more likely option: Fiona had invited a gentleman caller to the facility while her daughter was away. Before the redhead could even weigh the likelihood of a third option, the front door to the academy swung open.

The stench of swamp water and decay wafted through the halls. It caused the redhead's face to contort in an unruly manner. She used the back of her hand to try and block out as much of the smell as she could, but there was only so much that cinnamon and charred cedar could block out. Corey pushed away from her desk, her nose scrunching in disgust as she tried to keep herself from retching.

"What the actual fuck," she muttered. She craned her neck as she moved away from her desk and out into the hallway. She watched from afar as Madison swayed down the stairs. The actress tilted her head and crossed her arms over her chest as she took in the brunette who tried to sneak in after dark.

"Well," the blonde spoke with a surprised pout. She nodded as she raised her brows at the other girl. "I didn't think you'd find your way back." Zoe crossed her arms over her middle. Her head hung as her eyes locked onto the toes of her shoes.

"Yeah," she groaned. Her nostrils flared. "No help from you, obviously." Corey moved closer as she watched the brunette's jaw flex in anger. Sure, she was upset with what the two had done, but it didn't mean that she wouldn't intervene if it came down to it. Madison had the unfortunate habit of starting fights she couldn't finish.

"Thank you for abandoning me back there, by the way," Zoe scoffed. Her head lifted to lock eyes with the other witch. Corey stood taller, her gaze moving between both girls. She took in the tension between them, swallowing hard as a small grin crept across the blonde's face.

"I said I'd help you build-a-boy. I said nothing about helping you escape after taking too long to find your phone." The end of her sentence came with over-exaggerated air quotations as the blonde's hip jutted out to the side.