𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

boy parts: part three

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Isn't it lovely, all alone?

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone.

Tear me to pieces, skin to bone.

Hello, welcome home.

lovely (with Khalid)

Billie Eilish, Khalid

1:15 ────────༓──────────── 3:20

THE BURNING OF INCENSE CALMED HER NERVES as she sat on top of the baby grand in the makeshift classroom. She tapped her laser pointer against her palm as she swung her legs back and forth. The classroom prep had been finished 30 minutes prior. Corey's last half hour had been spent in the room alone, waiting for her PR manager to call her back.

She had wheeled the whiteboard from the closet into the center of the room and placed the chairs around her accordingly. The stark contrast between the black instruments and chairs and the bright white shell of the classroom made it feel much larger than it was. She bit her lip, unsure of what was so important that Alexis needed to call her multiple times but couldn't leave a voicemail or answer when she had returned the woman's call.

Nan was the first to enter the classroom, which eased the redhead. The youngest witch took her time to look around at the memorabilia that Corey had used to line the walls; an attempt to break up the overly sanitized feeling that loomed over them. A small smile played on her features, though Corey remained anxious over the situation as a whole.

Queenie followed. She opted to take a seat instead of venturing around the room. The playlist that Corey had on at a low volume switched from Fleetwood Mac's Sisters of the Moon to David Bowie's The Pretty Things Are Going to Hell as Zoe and Madison entered together. The blonde let out a huff as she threw herself into the chair closest to the window while Zoe sat down quietly next to her. She was frustrated, her face buried in her phone. She refused to look up at the redhead, her fingers typing furiously against her phone screen. As Nan found her seat, Corey addressed the room.

"Good afternoon, ladies," Corey spoke loud enough to be heard over the music that played from her Bluetooth speaker. She held her laser pointer between her fingers as she jumped down from the side of the piano. When no one replied, the redhead sighed. She looked around at the group in front of her who seemed to be too engrossed in their phones to pay much attention.

"If you refrain from willingly participating I'll have no other choice than to call on each of you individually and no one enjoys that. So I say once more," her gaze moved across the group in front of her, their chairs arranged in a semicircle. "Good afternoon, ladies." Madison rolled her eyes, keeping her attention on her cellphone in her hands as the rest of the group chirped back.

"Good afternoon, Corey." The redhead rolled her jaw as her focus remained on the blonde. She couldn't tell if the girl was mad at her for something she couldn't control or if she and Zoe had been in another argument while she had been downstairs. The thought of Alexis getting a hold of the blonde crossed her mind for a brief moment before she continued on with her lesson.