𝔰𝔦𝔵

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

boy parts: part two

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

I counted every time it hurt, one thousand

Swear to God, I smell someone else on your shirt, no doubt

You made me question everything I thought I knew, a lesson

So I learned how to manipulate the world, a blessing

Bad Memory

K.Flay

1:08 ──────༓────────────── 2:55

THE REDHEAD LED THE GROUP INTO HER OFFICE as Cordelia sat in the girl's chair, making herself at home. Madison rolled her eyes, sitting at one of the two chairs at the end of the desk. Before the detectives could make their way into the office, the actress noticed the photo frame that sat in its usual spot on Corey's desk.

The frame held a photo of Corey and Madison backstage with Stevie at a charity event. Both younger witches were captured holding hands as they looked at each other with large smiles. Stevie stood with her arm around Madison's lower back as she watched the girls with a smirk. None of them paid any attention to the camera.

Corey loved the photo for all the reasons that someone would go about hating it. It was candid. It captured the exact relationship that the three had in one single photograph. Madison's eyes grew wide. She kicked her toes against the side of the desk, causing the picture frame to tip over onto its face.

"Shit," Corey mumbled. She grabbed the frame and tossed it into her top drawer. She took a step back as the detectives walked in. The men looked at the four girls in front of them, confusion etched into their faces at the scene that had started to deescalate.

"I'd like to ask once again what this is all about," Cordelia sat up straight. Her head tilted to the side as the detectives closed both sets of French doors that led into Corey's office. Instead of answering, one of the men— Detective Stiles— stood by the doors while the other— Detective Sanchez— leaned against Corey's desk. His head turned to meet Madison at eye level.

Cordelia looked up at Corey, one brow arching upward. The redhead leaned her hip against the opposite side of the desk with her arms crossed over her chest. Her angry eyes focused on the detective who didn't seem to understand personal space. There was a foot between his judgmental gaze and Madison's anxious, panicked, twitching lip.

"When a movie star like you shows up at a sorority house," Madison swallowed hard as he leaned in closer. She smiled unintentionally, a stress response ingrained in her from a young age as an audition coping mechanism. The detective attempted to do whatever he could to make the blonde break.

"People are gonna pay attention to where you go and with who." Zoe looked between Madison and Corey, her brows flicking upward in concern. She was unsure of the information that was considered 'public knowledge' amongst the room.

"Lot of people saw you go into a back room with some of the guys on the bus." Madison rolled her jaw. Her gaze shifted to focus on Corey for a moment as she swallowed hard. The redhead's nose twitched as she tried her hardest to not show any sign of her knowledge on situation in question.