𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

the axeman cometh: part five

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

I'll try to decide when she'll lie in the end.

I ain't got no fight in me, in this whole damn world.

Tell you to hold off, you choose to hold on.

It's the one thing that I've known.

Once I put my coat on, I'm coming out in this all wrong.

She's standing outside holding me, saying, oh please

I'm in love

Never Think

Robert Pattinson

3:13 ──────────────༓────── 4:30

2013

MADISON SANK IN THE PORCELAIN TUB, her back pressed against Corey's chest. She let out a sigh as the redhead wrapped her arms around her shoulders, pulling her close. A soft hum left the other girl's lips as Madison tucked her head against the crook of her neck. The bubbles that created a barrier between their upper bodies and what rested below the water soothingly ruptured against their skin as they brushed up against each other.

Madison took in a deep breath of cinnamon and cedar, the scent aiding in calming her nerves post-resurrection. She let one hand emerge from below the protective bubble wall. It snaked upward, her fingers coming to intertwine with Corey's. The blonde placed a light kiss against the other girl's neck before pulling their connected hands closer to her face. She rested her chin lazily against their locked fingers, lost in her own thoughts.

"What's on your mind?" Corey asked. The water around them sloshed as she adjusted the way she had been sitting. The puddle that began to form against the floor let out an audible plop as the stuttering stream of excess bubble bath dripped from the edge of the claw foot tub. She heard the sigh that left Madison's nostrils and leaned forward. Her arm that remained underneath the water continued to hold the blonde against her protectively.

Madison pursed her lips, shaking her head. She didn't want to voice her feelings. She didn't want Corey knowing that she couldn't feel anything. In the time it took the other witch to settle things with Misty, Madison was an empty void. Not only could she not remember anything, but she couldn't feel anything either. She hoped it would pass, that it was just a symptom of being brought back from her cold, callous, lonely death.

She felt the goosebumps flutter out across her shoulder blades as Corey's lips danced across her skin. She shuttered. Her bottom lip slipped between her teeth, the playful smirk emerging from behind the knuckles of their entwined fingers. Madison felt the kisses that led up to her ear as the redhead giggled at the trail of rippled skin she left behind. The blonde shook her head with a laugh, the thought of not feeling anything leaving her mind.

"I was thinking about that time Z helped Liv sneak me on set." She made something up on the spot. It was the earliest memory she could come up with on such short notice. Madison felt the giggle in her throat as she spoke, the feeling of Corey's fingertips gliding up her side catching her off guard. She swallowed hard as the other witch's breath tickled her earlobe. She tilted her head back to let out a soft laugh, granting the other girl easier access to her jawline. "Do you remember that?"