𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

boy parts: part four

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

How you turn my world, you precious thing.

You starve and near exhaust me.

Everything I've done, I've done for you.

I move the stars for no one.

You've run so long, you've run so far.

Your eyes can be so cruel, just as I can be so cruel.

Oh I do believe in you, yes I do.

Within You

David Bowie

1:00 ─────༓─────────────── 3:29

A SINGLE FLICKERING LIGHT ILLUMINATED THE PARLOR as the redhead sat at the piano, her fingers hovering over the keys. No matter how badly she wanted to play, she couldn't bring herself to let her fingertips dance across the ivory. The knowledge of Madison's assault loomed over her, a blanket of 'could have, should have, would have' flooding her mind. She continued to blame herself for not having been with the girls that night, harboring the pain that she felt following through with her word had caused.

Corey stood from her seat at the piano and moved into the large dining room. She shook her head, sliding the liquor cabinet open with one hand and an inward sigh. She swallowed hard, pulling out a decanter full of liquor and a single glass before turning and placing both down on the table behind her. The pattering of bare feet approaching pulled her attention away from the liquor in front of her as she called out into the darkness.

"Can't sleep?" She asked, not yet seeing the form of the witch that approached. She could eliminate a few members of the coven from a list of who could have been awake and exploring the dark, quiet, halls of the academy so late at night. Madison refused to walk around the lower floor of the estate without something protective on her feet, her slight mysophobia getting the best of her.

Cordelia stayed at the estate while Hank was out of town and, aware that he hadn't left for his business trip yet, Corey knew it couldn't have been her. Queenie walked with an extra hop in her step, moving mostly on the balls of her feet, and the footsteps moving near her were very much heel-to-toe. The options left were Zoe, Nan, and Fiona; not only did Spalding not speak, but he moved without making a sound.

"Just need a drink," the Supreme let out a light laugh. She clenched her closed hand as she moved into the dim light of the parlor, rolling the pills she held in her palm in a circular motion with her fingertips. Corey nodded once, popping the decorative plug out of the top of the decanter and pouring its contents into the glass beside it.

"You're not usually up this late," Fiona added. She attempted to make small-talk while she waited for Corey to pass her the glass. A light laugh left the redhead's lips as she placed the decanter back down against the table, her fingers wrapping around the glass as she lifted it to pass it to the older woman in front of her.