1

>april, spring

today is wonwoo's first day of school as a 17 year old boy. he actually had skipped a year of school due to family and financial problems. after all the mess had cleared up, heejin, wonwoo's sister had applied him to go into pledis high school, which is one of korea's top schools.

wonwoo had woke up early, he got ready quickly and went downstairs to grab his breakfast. and being the caring sister, heejin had prepared it all for wonwoo. he walked into the kitchen and sat at his favourite blue chair and starts devouring his breakfast. heejin is nowhere to be seen, probably getting her hair done for work.

today's breakfast is sandwich and tea. wonwoo never asked for more than that, even though it is a boring breakfast, at least he got a nice sister to prepare those for him.

after the breakfast, wonwoo walked outside the house to search for some stray cats. in his neighbourhood, he usually saw about three cats which he named nyan, meow and purr. usually meow, the white cat would appear in mornings, but it's only empty now. probably they're away somewhere.

he heard jiggling keys from the back, it must be heejin.

"you ready? "

heejin says as she grabbed her flats from the shoe rack. wonwoo only nodded as he stands up to close the door for her.

heejin works in a huge company here in seoul, even though it's just boring office work, she still gets paid a lot. she has taken care of wonwoo for four years now, their parents have a huge problem right now so she took wonwoo in her care. as long as wonwoo's safe with her, everything's gonna be fine.

the both of them got into heejin's car and she drove out to send wonwoo to school.

>pledis high school

"have fun! "

heejin said as she waved goodbye at wonwoo. actually pledis high school is very near to where they lived, wonwoo could even walk. but since its the first day, heejin thought of just sending him to school for once.

wonwoo got out of the car and clutched tight onto his bag straps. he isn't really nervous because he isn't the type to care about anyone, and there's no one here that knows him, so it'll be fine.

he walked to the school hall for the entrance ceremony. he looked around the school, breathtaking. it is so clean and beautiful, with all the sakura petals falling from their trees. the atmosphere is very welcoming. the buildings are huge and tall too, probably this school is very rich.

he entered the school hall and took a seat in the front row, so he could get a wide and clear view. besides, wonwoo had bad vision, so he always use his contacts often, but if he's too lazy, he could just use his glasses.

the new students have filled the hall and the entrance ceremony starts with the speech given by the principal. when he looked around, everyone looked so bored and sleepy. wonwoo also felt bored but he could still listen to every word the principal is saying. some students are already asleep.

how could they even sleep on their first day?

the principal now walks down after he finished his what seems like forever speech. now it is time for the student council president's time to give a speech. when the guy walked up, wonwoo could hear faint screaming coming from his back. probably the girls are fangirling right now.

the guy is tall, very tall. he's got tanned skin and an overwhelming masculine aura. he's got pretty eyes and deep brown orbs, and also a cute smile. no wonder the girls are going crazy for him.

"so, i'm the student council president, kim mingyu from class 3-A. "

wonwoo could hear the girls whispering his name for a couple of times from his back. he's annoyed, but he should just keep cool about it. it doesn't have anything to do with him anyways.

wonwoo just stared blankly at mingyu, his speech is very slow and kinda boring. while he was staring at mingyu's handsome face, mingyu suddenly looks back at him. they both made eye contact. wonwoo noticed that they've locked their gaze for a long time so he looked away in discomfort.

w-what was that...?

wonwoo felt somewhat tight inside his chest. this doesn't feel right. maybe its just his bad assumptions. they just accidentally made eye contact, its not like it was something else right?

after the entrance ceremony had finished, all the students walked into their classes, wonwoo is placed in class 2-A. he walks in as there's only 15 students in his class. he decided to sit at the seat in front of the front door so he could get a clear view in front and he could get out easily without having to pass people.

their homeroom teacher, mr. boo walks in and they start their introduction session. the class was very lively, especially mr. boo with his funny jokes and personality. everyone liked him. the introduction session finished and it was almost time for classes to start. suddenly a student opened the front door and walked towards mr. boo as he whispers something into his ears.

mr. boo nodded and called out wonwoo to go and follow the male student somewhere because someone wanted to meet him. wonwoo didn't ask anything and just exited the class and following the male student from behind.

they both arrived in front of the student council office and the male student points at the door and tells him that someone wanted to meet him inside. the male student quickly left wonwoo to catch up his classes.

wonwoo froze as he looked at the sign on the door. he gulped, he felt nervous. why would anyone wanted to meet him in the middle of class?

wonwoo knocked the door three times and waited for an answer.

"come in. "

he knew whose voice it belongs to, its mingyu. the student council president. he slowly turns the doorknob and enters the room.