8

It's happening again, these headaches.

Wonwoo rolls over and over his bed, his head pounding like crazy. He can't stop talking about it, everything. He feels bad, he feels bad for leaving Mingyu just like that.

"M-mingyu, what have I done...? "

>Flashback

"I-I'm sorry. This is too sudden... "

The room went silent, Mingyu was sad. But of course he couldn't force Wonwoo to like him back. Besides, he's "straight" . Mingyu knows that Wonwoo won't feel the same way as him. True, he does think that he's given Wonwoo a hard time. He's just thirsty for Wonwoo's affection that made him to not respect Wonwoo's feelings at all.

"Leave. "

Those words came out of Mingyu's lips, he sounds mad. Deep inside, the both of them were hurt deeply. Mingyu couldn't even look at Wonwoo now, he's hurt.

"I'll think of it. "

"No, just, leave. You don't have to. "

"M-mingyu give me time- "

"I said leave. "

And just like that, Wonwoo had left Mingyu. Mingyu couldn't feel anything other than the deep pain he's feeling. The feeling of unaccepted.

He knew that Wonwoo doesn't admit himself as gay, he doesn't even want to. But when Mingyu did all those things to him. Wonwoo was just denying it. He couldn't accept being gay and he couldn't accept the fact that Mingyu had confessed to him.

All there's left now is just loneliness, sadness, hurt.

Mingyu is just thirsty for Wonwoo's love. He wants to have his smile, his voice, his touch, his existence only for himself. He doesn't even know what Wonwoo is going through in this situation.

>End Flashback

Wonwoo got up from bed and swallowed a painkiller with a chug of water. Finally, without even noticing it, his tears flowed out from his eyes. He cried, he actually cried. He sobs, sobbing like a baby.

All he's thinking of is he has hurt Mingyu. He had hurt Mingyu's feelings. Even though all this time he hated Mingyu, but that one part in his heart, cares about him.

Why do I care so much?

Why can't you stop appearing in my head?

Why can't I look at your face without getting shy?

What are you to me?

Is this...

love?

>Class 2-A, 10 AM

"Guys! I have something interesting to share! "

A cheeky looking boy, rushed to his tablemates in class. Both Wonwoo and Jeonghan turned their heads towards them because they were super loud.

"What is it? Tell us! "

The table was so noisy with laughter and slapping noises.

"They're always so full of energy. "

Wonwoo whispered into Jeonghan's ear after taking a bite of his chocolate bread.

"They're the ones who usually got stories about Mingyu hyung. "

"Really? "

"Yeah, I heard a lot from them. "

"Ah... "

meanwhile...

"I heard that he's the son of this school's owner. A very rich guy in Korea. "

"What? Really? So the principal was his father? "

"Oh, speaking of the principal, the guy that day was actually not the real principal, he was just the vice. "

"So where's the real principal? "

"His identity is kept as a secret. Nobody in this school knows about him and neither does the ex students. "

"Wow, really? So what's with the young master rumours? Is that true? "

"Oh oh! I know about that! "

"Tell us! tell us! "

"Because he was rich, his parents asked everyone to call him young master and respect him. As long as Mingyu hyung is still here we all need to call him young master and obey him. "

"What? That's so attention seeking, what if he's an arrogant little kid? "

"He probably is. For now, he is always in the SCO as if he doesn't have any classes. I never seen him anywhere in the school yet. "

"Wow, he's having a great life skipping all those classes as a senior. "

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. "

Wonwoo and Jeonghan had heard everything. In class, there are more guys than the girls, so it was always so noisy with all their chit chats.

Because the girls where only four people, they often went out to go find some other gangs and what's left is all guys in the class.

"Wonwoo? You okay? "

Jeonghan noticed Wonwoo's facial expression had changed after he heard the rumours about Mingyu.

"Kinda. I don't know. "

"Hey, we don't know the truth. They just love telling such stories without knowing the truth. "

"Yeah, we don't even know. "

The both of them went silent as they stared each other, waiting for one to talk about something.

"Jeonghan.. "

"Yeah? "

"I hurt him. "

>Student Council Office

Wonwoo.

Wonwoo.

I love you.

I love you so much.

Why does loving you felt so painful?

Why does my chest feel tight,

every time I think of you?

Mingyu spins, and spins, and spins his chair in different directions. He couldn't stop thinking about Wonwoo. He needs him, he needs him so much.

Wonwoo,

Can't you just tell me you love me?

And we'll be happy forever?

I want you to call me master,

and obey me.

Obey me.

Be a good boy for me.

I want to touch you.

I want to love you.

I want to keep you for myself.

I want to,

tie you up and keep you in my room.