7

A few days have passed by without anything happening between Wonwoo and Mingyu.

Throughout the days,

Mingyu has been missing Wonwoo, his eyes are always on Wonwoo wherever he goes. He missed talking to him even for just a while.

Meanwhile Wonwoo is still confused with Mingyu's words that leave a scar in his heart. He was still unsure of himself. It was really stressing him out. If only Mingyu could be a little straight forward...

Or maybe, Wonwoo could ask him about it?

No, no, no, Wonwoo couldn't even bring himself to talk to Mingyu again. He felt as if they're disconnected already, he couldn't think of a topic to talk about when they ever met again. Besides, they haven't seen each other since the day passed. Wonwoo wouldn't even dare to walk inside the Student Council Office again.

During class, Wonwoo couldn't focus at all. He excuse himself to the toilet and went into one of the cubicles and locked himself inside.

I can't, every time I think about it, my heart hurts.

I can't face him like this, I kept thinking about it.

My head hurts.

It's painful to hold these feelings inside too long.

I need him to explain,

What does he mean?

Wonwoo took a long time just thinking about it, he even skipped the whole class just being alone in there. As he was about to open the lock on the door, he heard footsteps coming into the toilet.

"Wonwoo? I know you're here. "

Wonwoo blinked hard, how come Mingyu knew he was in the cubicle all the time? His hands tremble while gripping the knob of the door.

"Wonwoo, I noticed you being too long in here, you sure you're fine? "

Mingyu's voice seems closer, he's probably standing opposite him right now.

"Wonwoo, come out. Don't hide. "

*click!*

Wonwoo opened the door to reveal Mingyu standing in front of him, his face plastered a worried look.

"What were you doing in here so long? You didn't even do anything. "

Wonwoo walked out and faced Mingyu.

"I... uh, it's nothing. "

Wonwoo couldn't even look straight into Mingyu's face. Mingyu was quick to notice. He knew something went wrong.

"We should talk. "

Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's wrist as they both walked into the Student Council Office. Wonwoo couldn't do anything but let himself to be pulled by Mingyu. Mingyu's grip was strong, strong enough to make Wonwoo felt himself weak.

Mingyu pulled Wonwoo to sit on the chair. The chair which Wonwoo still remembered about the dream that happened to him that day. It's still clear, he remembers everything.

Wonwoo's face turns red when he thinks about it. He hates it, he is usually very easy to get embarrassed especially when he's in front of Mingyu. He hates it when Mingyu sees him like this.

"You know, I hate it when you blush out of the sudden. I know you're thinking a lot in your mind but couldn't you open up with me about it? "

Wonwoo panicked and quickly covers up his flushed cheeks. He hates it.

"I-i'ts really nothing..! "

"Hmmm... "

Mingyu steps closer to Wonwoo as he looks closer to him.

"Do you know? There's one day, I dreamt of you. The dream felt absolutely real. And it happens here right where you're sitting on. "

Wonwoo's eyes widen, it couldn't be they're experiencing the same dream, right? That's impossible.

'Why? Shocked? I should tell you what happens next. "

Mingyu plastered a wide smile on his face.

"Can you do me a small favor? "

Wonwoo knew this. It is the exact same thing that happened in the dream. Should he respond to it?

"W-what? "

"Call me master. "

Yes, it is the exact same thing happening once over again, only this is happening in real life and he wasn't dreaming.

Wonwoo shook his head, he didn't want to actually call Mingyu master in real life.

"Call, me, master. "

Wonwoo bit his lip, he didn't expect the both of them had the same dream.

"M-master... "

"Ah, that sounds good. What was it again? "

"M-master. "

"Who do you think whose master is this? "

It is going in a different way, probably in reality this isn't actually really what happened in that dream.

"I-I don't know.. "

"You don't know? Of course I'm your master. "

"Y-you're my master... "

"And... do you know what that means? "

"N-no? "

"Obey me. "

Mingyu took Wonwoo's chin up and kissed him. It takes a lot of courage to do so.

At first, Wonwoo tried hard to let go. But at last, he gave in.

The kiss felt very needy, the feeling of wanting surrounds Mingyu. He wants to have Wonwoo's everything. Mingyu took the lead and pushed his tongue into Wonwoo, by the way he kissed, he knew it was Wonwoo's first time.

After a while, Mingyu felt his chest punched repeatedly by Wonwoo. He quickly broke the kiss and they're both drizzled with each other's saliva. Wonwoo looked extremely hot, Mingyu thought.

Wonwoo was being too obvious, he actually enjoyed it. He couldn't hide the fact his face couldn't stop blushing. He was clearly enjoying it. He's just denying it.

"And that's what happened. "

"Mingyu, stop this. "

"Huh? "

"You're torturing my feelings and emotions. "

"Hehhh, what do you mean by that? And call me master. "

"I-I'm not gay. I can't like you. "

"Woah, you're saying you're not gay since your face showed that you enjoyed the kiss so much? "

"I... not. "

"Wonwoo, you even turn weak every time I touch you, doesn't that make it more obvious? "

"..."

"In what ways should I make you fall for me? "

The room went silent. Every bits and pieces in Wonwoo's brain is now connected. He's starting to get it now.

"Wonwoo, I love you, don't you even notice that? "

There's no such thing,

As love between us.