9

Wonwoo was walking alone after school, he didn't have any extra classes or what so ever. His mind still lingers the thought of Mingyu. He actually misses him.

>Flashback

"I hurt him. "

Jeonghan's eyes widen with Wonwoo's sudden confession.

"What? What's wrong? "

"I hurt him, Jeonghan. I hurt Mingyu. "

Wonwoo covered his glossy eyes with his face towel. He was about to cry again.

"I can't face him, I can't apologise to him properly. "

sobs

"He confessed to me. It was all too sudden. "

sobs

"I don't know if I like him or not. "

sobs

"I can't accept the fact that I was gay. It sounds too weird for me. "

sobs

"I-I love him, Jeonghan. "

Jeonghan couldn't do anything but feel bad for Wonwoo. He gently gives Wonwoo a hug and a pat at the back to make him feel better.

>End Flashback

Wonwoo enjoyed the walk home, the breezy wind blowing his soft hair and face, the flower petals falling from their trees to the ground. It was peaceful.

Until he felt a pair of hands had grabbed him from behind, and after that, all that he could remember is his vision turns dark as his body felt weak instantly.

>Mingyu's room, 6 PM

Ugghh,

My head hurts...

Wonwoo opened his eyes and noticed it was dark. He was blindfolded. He tried to move his arms and legs, but he's tied to a chair.

"Ugh!? W-where am I? "

Suddenly the door creaked open. Footsteps came closer to him.

"Oh? You're awake? How was your sleep? "

That can't be..

M-mingyu!?

What's going on here?

"M-mingyu, is that you? "

"Well, who else do you think I am? "

"W-what are you doing to me? "

"Well, I missed you of course. "

"W-we just met yesterday... "

"Eh? Wasn't that a long time? Looks like you didn't miss me. "

"W-what's wrong with you? "

"Me? I'm doing fine. "

The room went silent. Wonwoo tried to calm himself down. Mingyu wouldn't do anything to hurt him right? It's not like Mingyu is crazy or something.

"Wonwoo, have I ever told you I was possessive? "

"W-well, you did. "

"And do you even know what possessive means? "

"Demanding someone's total attention and love...? "

"Woah, you do know what it means. Thought you never know. "

"... "

Wonwoo could feel his heartbeat getting faster. He couldn't see anything. Is he in Mingyu's room? He doesn't know. All he knows is he's alone with Mingyu.

"Wonwoo, I love you. "

Wonwoo could feel Mingyu's cold hand fondling his thighs. The tinging sensation made Wonwoo to tremble. His frail body is being touched by Mingyu.

Mingyu then grabbed Wonwoo's face closer and captured his lips. His lips were dry, but the kiss still felt good as ever. As always, Mingyu would be the forceful one to claim Wonwoo as his.

Wonwoo could feel himself being possessed by the devil, he enjoyed it. He missed those lips. Those lips who stole his first kiss. Wonwoo could feel himself kissing back. The both of them broke the kiss as Mingyu bit Wonwoo's lower lip. Wonwoo let out a small groan.

"Wonwoo, touch me. I am yours. "

Mingyu untied Wonwoo's hands and places it on his shoulder. Wonwoo's hand froze as he could feel Mingyu's exposed shoulders.

I-is he... shirtless...?

Wonwoo blushed hard as he starts to think Mingyu to be shirtless.

"M-mingyu no... s-stop this... "

"Wonwoo, touch me, please. "

Mingyu placed Wonwoo's hand on his chest. He feels very needy right now. Wonwoo couldn't turn back, he couldn't do anything right now.

"I-I can't. "

Wonwoo pushed Mingyu's hand away. He doesn't feel right to touch Mingyu in that situation.

"W-what...? Aren't you enjoying it? "

"I-I can't... "

Wonwoo felt his hot tears escape his eyes. Mingyu noticed that. It's the first time he saw him crying even though he's blindfolded.

"Mingyu, I love you. But please, don't let me do this to you. "

Mingyu's eyes widened. His whole body stiffens. His mind went blank.

D-Did Wonwoo just...

say he loves me?

Mingyu plastered a fake smile on his face.

This must be a trick.

"D-don't lie to me. You know you're not gay. "

"I-I'm being honest, I love you, Mingyu. "

"R-really? "

Mingyu felt his legs weaken as he tried to grab his bed for support.

"You... you love me? "

"F-for real...? "

Wonwoo slowly feel the rope on his legs as he unties it. He is now free. He wanted to hug Mingyu so bad.

Wonwoo took off his blindfold from his eyes. He's now in eye contact with a shirtless Mingyu. Wonwoo flashed sweet smile to him.

"Mingyu, I gave you my answer, I love you. "

"W-Wonwoo "

Mingyu got up and slowly approached Wonwoo. He couldn't believe it, Wonwoo is now his.

"Wownoo you're mine now? "

Mingyu gave Wonwoo a big hug. The both of them had flowers blooming inside the garden in their hearts. They bloom beautifully.

"Mmm... I'm yours now. "

"I love you Wonwoo, I love you so much... "

"I love you too, Mingyu. "

end