6

"STOP! "

Mingyu's eyes widened as he was shouted directly by Wonwoo.

"I have my reasons why I didn't meet you, why are you so mad? Why do you care anyways? We just met for three days! We don't even have anything to do with each other, why do I always need to obey you!? Can't you understand me for once and give me space for myself? I HATE you! "

For once, Mingyu went completely speechless. He thought Wonwoo would cry, but glad he didn't, Wonwoo really isn't weak.

"W-wonwoo, I can explain... "

Before Mingyu could come near him, Wonwoo already back off with his hands shooing Mingyu away.

"Go away! I'm receiving so much stress because of you, my mind should be thinking about studies but because of you I kept thinking about you! Could you just disappear from my sight for a day or so? I- "

"Wonwoo. "

Wonwoo stopped ranting as his eyes met with Mingyu's.

"If I don't care, I won't be doing this to you. Because I care, I'm keeping my eyes on you everyday. "

Mingyu's heart turns soft for Wonwoo.

"The first time I see you, I felt something. Something deep inside my heart, I realised, I was attracted to you. That's why I'm seeing you everyday, and keeping an eye on you. "

"Don't you ever realised I hated you all this times? "

"Yeah, I do. But no matter what, I kept trying to hard to make you not hate me. "

"..."

"For you to know, I am very possessive, so I apologise for that. Sorry for bothering you. I should really give you time to stop thinking of me. "

Mingyu puts out his hand and grabbed Wonwoo's cold hands and helps him get up.

"Once again, sorry. I won't call you again from now. But if you're ever free, the Student Council Office is always open, come meet me anytime. "

"Alright. "

Wonwoo pats off the dust on his blazer and walks away. He stops in front of the door and turned back to face Mingyu.

"Sorry for disrespecting and shouting at you. "

And then he left.

Mingyu watched as the door closed with one hand clenched into a fist. He falls to his two knees and pursed his lips.

"I love you, don't you notice that...? Wonwoo? "

I love you.

I love you.

I love that cold personality of you.

I love that sharp gaze of yours.

I love that deep voice you have.

I love you.

In what way should I make you mine?

Meanwhile

Stop.

Stop.

Why can't you stop beating so fast?

What are you thinking, Wonwoo?

It couldn't be a confession.

We're guys.

There would be no such thing.

No such thing.

As love between us.

Wonwoo ran to his class and grabs his chair, panting heavily.

Nothing.

This is impossible.

Wonwoo fell onto his knees and laid his head on his chair.

This couldn't be love.

Those words left a huge scar.

"The first time I see you, I felt something. Something deep inside my heart, I realised, I was attracted to you. That's why I'm seeing you everyday, and keeping an eye on you. "

It was nothing right?

There's no such thing.

As love between us.