5

"M-mingyu!? "

Mingyu pinned Wonwoo who was sitting in the chair in front of him. Wonwoo tried to push him but failed, of course Mingyu is stronger.

"Wonwoo, look at me. "

Mingyu whispered softly into Wonwoo's ears but Wonwoo still looked away from Mingyu. They are literally so close to each other, there's not enough room for Wonwoo to move freely. Heavy breaths escaped from Wonwoo's lips. His heart beats faster every second.

"Wonwoo. "

Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo by his chin and pulled his face upwards. Wonwoo is now trembling, he hates Mingyu but suddenly he doesn't have the strength to fight him.

"Are you scared of me? Don't you hate me before? "

Wonwoo didn't answer Mingyu's question. He realised that.

"Can you do me a small favour? "

"What? "

"Call me master. "

"M-master!? What kind of name is- "

"Call me master. "

Wonwoo gives a weird look at Mingyu, his face still in Mingyu's hands.

"M-master... "

"What? Can't hear you. "

"Master! "

"Ah... nice. You did well. "

Mingyu lets go of Wonwoo's face, he is now smiling to himself. Wonwoo is still confused.

"Now, do as I say, close your eyes. "

"W-why? "

"Don't ask, just close your eyes. "

Wonwoo closed his eyes. He felt Mingyu's hot breath tingling on his cold skin.

"M-mingyu, what are you- mmph! "

Mingyu captured Wonwoo's lips into his. Wonwoo's lips is soft and it tastes like chocolate. Mingyu pushed his hot tongue inside Wonwoo. Wonwoo tried to push Mingyu away but Mingyu is stronger than him.

Wonwoo's heart felt as if it were to explode, his face burning red. He punched Mingyu's torso a few times until Mingyu broke the kiss, saliva dripping out from their lips.

Wonwoo quickly wiped away the mess as he covered his blushed face. His heavy breathing echoes inside the room.

"That's master for you. "

Mingyu smiled as he licked his lips.

>Wonwoo's room, 7.30 AM

"Haaah!! "

Wonwoo jumped out of bed, panting heavily and sweat rolls down his cheek. He's dreaming. It's all just a dream. The dream felt so real.

He gently placed his finger on his lips. He was shocked, it felt absolutely real. Good thing he wasn't turned on.

What was that? Why did I dreamt of you?

Maybe I'm just getting crazy.

Well, glad It's still early in the morning.

Wonwoo got out of bed and got ready as usual. Today he doesn't really feel like himself. He felt a lot more lifeless than he was usually. He has no mood to meet everyone, and especially Mingyu.

Wonwoo arrived school and he was packing his books from his locker. He had chose the first locker so he can easily access it without having to squeeze in between people. He took his books, folders and notebooks and closed the small metal grey door.

In the far corner of his eye, he could see Mingyu standing near him, definitely looking at him. Wonwoo really didn't have the feels to react so he just walks away without bothering him.

Mingyu watched as Wonwoo walked past him without doing any facial expressions or any greetings. He knew something was up. He knew he had to see Wonwoo and talk about it. He looked around the locker room and found Joenghan, who he knows is one of Wonwoo's friends.

"Hey, "

Mingyu came to Jeonghan and grabbed his shoulder. Jeonghan looked back and he looks quite scared of Mingyu.

"U-uhh yess..? "

I wonder why juniors are so scared of me. That's creepy.

"Could you say to Wonwoo to meet me during recess? I have some things to discuss with him. "

"O-okay... "

Jeonghan quickly grabbed his books and walked to his class.

I wonder what these kids heard about me.

>Student Council Office, 10 AM

Mingyu walked back and forth in the empty room.

Where is this boy...

Mingyu stops and sits on his comfy chair. His thoughts is filled with thoughts of Wonwoo. He can't stop worrying about him every second.

Its been 10 minutes now, where is he?

Mingyu waited patiently in his air conditioned room. Only silence is to be heard inside the room.

*bells ring*

What? He isn't coming to see me? It couldn't be that Jeonghan didn't tell him. He must be avoiding me. He didn't even react anything when se sees me this morning. That's it, I'll get you this afternoon.

>Class 2-A

"Eh? Aren't you going to see Mingyu? "

Jeonghan watched as Wonwoo slumped against his chair. His face looked dull and lifeless.

"No, I don't feel like seeing him. He's just disturbing my life. He doesn't even have anything to do with me. Why would I care? "

"Well, alright then, besides, you're really out of it today, something up? "

"Nah, I'm fine. I just need to free my mind a little. Thanks for worrying. "

"If you need anything, you could just rely on me. "

"Yeah... "

//classes went by as usual//

>12 PM

Wonwoo is packing his stuff into his black backpack. Stuffing in his homework and pencil case, he heard a pair of footsteps walking towards him. He doesn't think of anything. Probably it was someone else.

Wonwoo zipped his bag as he felt a pair of strong arms covering his mouth and the other hand wrapped around Wonwoo's waist.

"!?"

"What's wrong with you? Why didn't you go meet me in the Student Council Office? I've been waiting for you... "

It was Mingyu.

"M-mingyu "

Wonwoo's voice muffles because his mouth is covered by Mingyu's hands. Before Wonwoo could do anything, he has been dragged into the Student Council Office.

Mingyu pushed Wonwoo to the carpet floor. His face looked angry but he still got that caring look on his face.

"Tell me, why don't you meet me this recess? "

Mingyu stayed silent, he finally felt guilty for doing that to Mingyu.

"TELL ME! "

Mingyu raised his voice to Wonwoo. He can't control his anger towards Wonwoo.

Wonwoo looked away and bit his lip.