4

It is now Science class, but Wonwoo really isn't feeling right. His head has been in pain since the first class, he is now alone in the men's bathroom. He looks into himself in the mirror, he doesn't look tired nor pale, he still looks good as always.

Ugh, why is my head so painful...? Something isn't right. I didn't bring my pills today. This is bad.

He turns on the tap and splashed his face with the cool water. Making himself feel refreshed doing so.

He wiped off his face with his white face towel, while he was doing so, he heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom.

"Oh, it's you. "

Wonwoo froze in place. It's Mingyu. He folded his face towel and clutched it in his hand tightly.

Out of all places, why do I have to meet you here?

"Ack! "

Wonwoo felt his head pounding very hard, his legs felt weak as he leans on a nearby wall and crouched to the ground.

"Woah woah, are you okay? "

Mingyu was shocked to see Wonwoo being in such pain. Wonwoo is grabbing his head with both his hands, trying to make the pain go away. Mingyu approached Wonwoo and grabbed his shoulders.

"Wonwoo, Wonwoo! What happened? "

"G-go away. I don't need you here. "

"What? Hey you're clearly in pain right now, why do I leave you here alone? "

"I hate you, j-just, go away, I could handle this myself. "

Mingyu was shocked, Wonwoo clearly said that in front of Mingyu's face. Deep inside his heart, he was sad, but he needs to help Wonwoo right now.

"Hey, don't talk like that. You don't even know where the infirmary is. "

"Then tell me where it is, I could go there by myself. "

"This school is huge, you could get lost by your own. "

Wonwoo glared at Mingyu. He is so done but he really needs some rest right now.

"Fine, bring me there. "

Wonwoo stood up weakly as Mingyu offers to carry him.

Are you serious? No I won't.

"Don't lay a finger on me or else I'm not following. "

"Can you even walk like that? "

"I'm not as weak as you thought. "

"Fine, suit yourself. I'm just offering help. '

Mingyu walked out of the bathroom and guided Wonwoo to the infirmary. It is quite far from the classes. Mingyu kept glancing at Wonwoo to see if he's alright walking with his head spinning. As for now, Wonwoo looks fine.

As they arrived at the infirmary, Mingyu opened the door for Wonwoo. The nurse inside quickly got up and bowed down.

"Oh, young master! What brings you here? "

Wonwoo's eyes widened at the sudden politeness.

"Jiwoo, we're at school, I told you not to call me that. "

"Ah, sorry. I forgot about that. Besides, we rarely met. "

Jiwoo? Who is this girl? They talk like they're the same age.