3

School is now over, everyone is rushing out to go back home. It was hectic, noisy and disturbing Wonwoo so much. He decided to stay for a while so the crowd could be gone. It is now Wonwoo and another guy in class, only the both of them.

"Hey there. "

Wonwoo who is only sitting in his chair looked up to a dark brown haired male, with soft facial features that made him look kinda girly.

I hope he's not weird.

Wonwoo smiled a little and waved at the guy.

"You're Wonwoo right? I'm Jeonghan. "

Jeonghan reached his hand out and shaked with Wonwoo's.

The both of them went silent, Wonwoo really isn't the type to socialize. He is the shy type, he is very hard to be comfortable with new people, it might also take him a month or so to be friends with them.

"Hey, the time during first class, who do you meet with? Everyone questions about it though. "

Wonwoo's eyes widened, why would people be so bothered to know who he met with? But he couldn't be rude to Jeonghan, they just met anyways.

"The student council president came to see me. Why? "

Seems like the topic is actually getting interesting.

"Woah? Really? What happened? "

Jeonghan brushed his soft hair to the back. His face looks very interested to know.

Don't tell me Jeonghan is just one of Mingyu's fans or something.

"Nothing. I don't even know why he wanted to meet me anyways. "

Jeonghan pouted and then sighed.

"Is that so? Hmm, weird. I heard some stories saying that he orders everyone to call him young master, is that what he called you for? "

Wonwoo squinted his eyes.

Gossip does spread around so fast. But more importantly, young master? What kind of name is that and why would he order everyone to call him that?

"Young master? What's with the fishy nickname though? "

"Right? I also don't know whether its true or not. But everyone has been talking about it, probably its true. "

How can you spread news that you don't even know its true or not?

Wonwoo rolls his sleeve and looked at his wristwatch. Its time to go home.

"Oh, am I taking a lot of your time? Sorry. We should go home now. "

"Ah, no. That's okay. "

"Well, see you tomorrow, Wonwoo! It's nice talking to you. "

Jeonghan grabbed his bag and walked away, Wonwoo also stood up and exit the empty classroom. While he was walking, he didn't realise someone had been looking at him from behind. It was Mingyu, while standing in front of his classroom door, hands wrapped together. Smiling to himself.

"Seems like Jeonghan would be your first friend huh, Wonwoo? "

>8.00 PM, Wonwoo's house

"How's school? "

Heejin asked Wonwoo who is currently enjoying his kimchi fried rice made by Heejin. Wonwoo took a sip of water to clear his throat.

"Mmm... fine I guess. "

"You don't sound so good, there's probably something happening right? "

"Heh, you know me too well. "

"Of course. "

Wonwoo didn't want to tell her about Mingyu, he isn't too comfortable to talk about Mingyu right now. Probably he should just tell her that he got a new friend, Jeonghan.

"I've got a friend, kinda. "

"Oh, really? Who is it? "

"His name's Yoon Jeonghan. "

"Ahh, wow, can't believe you got a friend so quick. "

"He's the one who talked to me first. "

"You should get close with him if you're comfortable with him. At least you got someone to rely to. "

"Yeah, you're right. "

Their conversation stopped and they both ate in comfortable silence. After washing the dishes, Wonwoo went up the stairs to his room. His room is where he does what he does. He sleeps, he reads, he rolls, he lazes, everything he does is in his room. It's hard to see Wonwoo not being in his room all the time.

He took off his house slippers and went inside the shower to take a quick shower before he went to bed. He took his time in the shower and walked out with only his towel on. His vision is blurry but he could still see where he is going. He took out some comfortable clothes to wear.

He lied on his bed after applying some products on his face. He usually takes care of his skin as it is very fragile. The first thing to come up to his mind is when Mingyu grabbed his chin towards him. Wonwoo blushed so hard just by remembering it.

What's with him anyways..?

Wonwoo grabbed a pillow and covered his embarrassed face with it. He remembers it vividly, Mingyu's gentle touch, his strong gaze, and mostly, his kissable lips. Wonwoo thought to himself, he isn't gay. Not at all. He never had been in a relationship, never once in his life.

Gay is weird he thought, but he does know it exist now. He had some experience with meeting gay people before, and he was quite uncomfortable with them. But Wonwoo noticed something, he has never felt like this even with a girl. Never.

Maybe Mingyu was just too handsome? No, he would just admire him but he seems to be thinking about Mingyu all day. Its like Mingyu had left a huge effect on Wonwoo. But Wonwoo hated him, why would he be thinking about Mingyu then?

What happened to me? What have you done?

Mingyu rolled himself on bed to a deep slumber.

It's you who made me like this.