7. Heart

I took a step towards her...

"Stop Taehyung!" My brain screamed but my heart really wanted her in my arms.

"Um Tae..." suddenly she spoke. "I think i should go now"

I came back to the reality. No I can't let her leave me like that!

"Oh we'll go for a dinner out and I'll drop you to the hotel" I suggested.

She thought for a minute. "Ok let's do so".

I called my manager and asked him to reserve a table for two. It was a place where i can be at peace without anyone's intervention.

"So... You have a manager as well!" She was kinda laughing at me.

"Yeh, i can't manage everything in my own. He is arranging my schedules, shows, reservations and all the stuff"

"Wow! Look how lucky you are! See I have to do everything on my own. I have to stay here for a month and after that I have to face the final examination. Then again I need to find a job.. Hah! You are damn lucky boy" she made a sad poker face.

I couldn't stop laughing. She was so cute with that face.

"Hey you can come and work here!" I said enthusiastically. Oh god how much i wish that she can stay here for ever.....

"Hmm not a bad idea. Let's see.. No one knows what will happen in the future...."

My manager called me and said that the booking was confirmed.

"All ok. Shall we go?" I stood up and looked at her.

"Yes mister let's go and eat!" She stood with a little jump like a small kid.

She is making me so happy... She is my happy pill.