17. Mine

All went smoothly.. Tzuyu's parents could sense that Taehyung is a nice boy and that he truly loves their daughter. They saw the love he had for Tzuyu through his eyes and it made them ease at their hearts.

Taehyung invited Tzuyu's parents to stay at his house, even though they had booked a hotel. They couldn't resist his sincere request, therefore Tzuyu, mom and dad decided to accept the invitation. Maid arranged two rooms; one for Tzuyu and one for mom and dad.

After having dinner they had a long chat. Mr. Chou asked about Taehyung's family and felt so sorry knowing how lonely this boy might be, despite all the things he has achieved in his life.

All went to sleep since they were so tired. After saying good night, Taehyung went to his room, which was next to Tzuyu's. At the same time, Tzuyu opened her door to go to the kitchen as she was feeling thirsty. Taehyung caught her wrist and put his finger on his lips and signed Tzuyu not to make a sound. Before she could think anything Taehyung dragged her in to his room and closed the door.

"Hey my mom and dad will hear us" Tzuyu whispered.

"No they won't, they are downstairs" Taehyung smiled while taking few steps towards, trapping her between his hands which are now on the wall.

She could feel her heartbeat rising, as Taehyung's lips eventually meet hers. It was their magical second kiss... Taehyung deepened the kiss as he took her hands above her head, fingers tangled. His lips went all the way down from her jaws to the neck. She could feel her body burning, needing him so much more...

"Tzu... I missed you so much.. please don't leave me again" he whispered in to her lips.

The only thing she could do was nodding slowly. Looking in to each others eyes, they were burning inside from the needing more and more....

Taehyung kissed her whole face and surprisingly Tzuyu initiated a deep kiss this time and that made Taehyung go wild.

But he has to stop now. Otherwise even they won't know to which extend they will go.

"I need you so much.. B..but lets stop here. Otherwise I will not be able to stop my self" Taehyung took tzuyu in to his arms and hugged her so tightly while trying to catch his breath. He could feel Tzuyu's heart beating so hard.

"Tae I'm scared"

"Why baby?" His eyebrows creased as he was confused.

"I'm scared that this happiness will taken away from me. Will you be able to love me like this for ever?"  Her eyes eventually were filled with tears.

He kissed the top of her head. "You are my breath, so how can I ever stop loving you.....?"