36. Ecstasy

Taehyung and Tzuyu got married in a private ceremony with all their loved ones, friends and relatives. Taehyung's fans were craving to have a glimpse of their wedding and tried to get pictures through codcopters. Even a blurred pictures of the couple made them so excited.

Tzuyu looked like a goddess came to earth right from the heaven. Taehyung on the other hand was the most handsome groom ever.

Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off of her as he couldn't believe that a fairy like Tzuyu is now his... forever.

As they published the official wedding photographs, fans of Taehyung all over the world went crazy. It's natural! They were match made in heaven!!💜

They went to Amsterdam for their honeymoon. It was their dream destination to spend their first days as husband and wife.

They had freedom there. Some people identified Taehyung because the song he did with Mariana was a super hit. But these foreign fans didn't disturb him.

Both enjoyed as they could kiss, hug, laugh freely as much as they want. They made love and stayed in bed hugging each other for hours. They couldn't get enough of this happiness.

Four months later Tzuyu got pregnant. Taehyung was over the moon knowing this and at the same time he was worried about Tzuyu. She was petite and delicate, so Taehyung was extra careful about her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Tae..."

"Tae... Baby..." Tzuyu tried to wake up Taehyung in the middle of the night.

"Why baby?" Taehyung couldn't open his eyes properly as he was so sleepy after having a concert in the previous day.

"I think we have to go to the hospital" Tzuyu's voice was soaked in pain as she was getting some cramps.

Taehyung's sleepiness was vanished in a moment and he jumped out of the bed.

"Baby are you ok?. Let's... Let's go right now" He started to change cloths as he panicked as hell.

Tzuyu whined in pain as Taehyung lift her in his arms and rushed to the car. Even though they had a private driver, he didn't want to waste time calling him.

Taehyung drow as fast as he could. It was really hard for him to see her in so much pain and He prayed to god begging everything to be fine.

Tzuyu was rushed to the hospital theater and doctors let Taehyung to be with her during the delivery. He tried to soothe her pain by holding her hands, stroking her hair soaked in sweat, but from inside he was burning with fear.

He saw what she went through to bring his child in to this word.
"Baby I love you so so much"
he repeatedly whispered to her.

As Tzuyu screamed in pain and squeezed his hand tightly, they heard a voice....

It was their baby... The first symbol of their undying love...

When the Doctor gave the little bundle of joy to Tzuyu's hand, both of them were laughing and crying together.

A pinkish little boy was swaying his little arms and legs in between their parents faces filled with happy tears.

Author : oh god I'm so much soaked in my own beautiful imagination of Taetzu having their own child. Don't blame me for my wild imagination as I can't help it 😂
Anyway next chapter will be the last of this story. I will be ending this as I have a feeling that people are loosing interest about this story 😒