33. Suffering

Taehyung felt like he is so empty. He locked him self in his room and started to send messages and calls to Tzuyu.

She didn't reply.

But Tzuyu at her home, was crying her eyes out while reading all his messages.

She trusted him even though he is an idol. She gave her self to him. How could he do this?

Jimin was really trying hard to take Taehyung out of his room. He feared that he might hurt him self.

Taehyung seems like a strong person with sexiness outside, but from inside he was too emotional and innocent. Jimin knew something bad has happened between these two, but didn't know what it was. Taehyung was not talking to him either.

Jimin was scared. He knew that Taehyung was too attached to Tzuyu. He won't survive without her.

He banged on Taehyung's bedroom door. "Taehyungnaaa" he shouted. "Please open the door!!"

"GO AWAY!!"

"If you are not opening, I'll break it!" Jimin threatened

Taehyung didn't even reply.

When the day was getting darker, finally Taehyung came out of his room.

He was a total mess. Face and Eyes swollen... hair messed up... wearing the same cloths he wore from USA.

And his eyes looked empty...lost....

"Jimina..." his voice was so weak and slow "she is not talking to me and not seeing me either"

Jimin's heart broke in to pieces as he saw his dearest friend, his soulmate in utterly messed up condition. He hugged him so tightly and stroked his hair.

"Everything will be alright Tae... Everything will be alright......"

But he felt that Taehyung stood like a statue...weak and had given up everything....

That's when Jimin thought to talk to Tzuyu.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin saw her... With swollen eyes... emptiness filled in her eyes.

They talked. In the beginning she didn't want to reveal what Taehyung did. But finally she had to tell jimin as he was the most trusted friend of him.

Jimin couldn't figure out what to say.

All he could imagine was Tae really loved Tzuyu and will never cheat on her. But he wasn't sure about Mariana.

"Tzu... I don't know what to say, but I can say only this.  Taehyung loves you... Only you! Please talk with him.. he is suffering.... Both of you are suffering.... And he..." Jimin paused.

"He?"

"He is acting strangly... not eating properly...not talking... acting like a mad man" Tzuyu could see Jimin is actually worried about his friend. She felt uneasy thinking about Taehyung.. suffering....

Her love for him never died...only the sadness, feeling of betrayal had overshadowed her love.

"Give me some time Jimin. I'll meet him when my mind is ready"

Author : Am I too emotional?