18. Stressed

One month passed.

Tzuyu got the opportunity to work as a management account at the Samsung Korea company, as they were impressed with her previous involvement with them at her university days. Taehyung was happy because she was happy with the opportunity she got on her own.

It was two days before which he was planning to leave his current company. The news was already spread and fans had various opinions about the news.

"Tae Tae we love you no matter what!"

"Kim Taehyung, we are always with you"

"Hah! He won't last long without HS Entertainment!"

"HSE is going to introduce a new idol soon! Kim Taehyung era is over!"

Taehyung was doubtful about his future. It's true that he had enough money to live rest of his life, but he really loved music.....  He loved his fans... He loved people loving his songs... He felt that he is depressed.

Tzuyu entered Taehyung's house pass code and opened the door. She was living in an apartment near her work place. It wasn't that far from Taehyung's house, but meeting him was little hard because they needed to be careful. It was an important period to Taehyung, and Tzuyu understood his situation so well.

Taehyung was nowhere to be found. When Tzuyu peek in to Taehyung's room, he was looking outside the window and was in a deep thought.  He Didn't notice her coming until she back hugged him and slid her hands around him.

"Oh I didn't hear you coming" Taehyung intertwined his fingers with hers.

"You were so far far away... Tell me what's bothering you mmm?"

"Nothing much baby, I was just thinking about tomorrow. I feel uneasy"

"Tae, what do you most love to do?"

"Kissing you?"

She pinched his hand. "No stupid! I'm talking about music"

"Then it's Singing and writing songs"

"Are you doing that for your own satisfaction or for any other ones satisfaction?"

"I guess for my own satisfaction. But I love people loving them as well"

"Okay. How many people do you want to see loving your songs? Thousands? Millions?"

"Hundreds would be enough If they truly admire what I do..."

"So that's it. You have them my baby. I read so many comments encouraging you. Those are not in hundreds, maybe in hundred thousands. Why focused on negativity? People who don't like you will leave you, but people who really love you will stay. If it is one remaining let's be happy with it" Tzuyu came faced to face to see his face. "Don't be stressed. Let's face it together. Everything will be alright"

He could see how much she loved him through her glowing eyes. Yes he made the right decision! She sure knows how to make him feel better.

"Hey let's go and eat somewhere. Today I want to make my mind to face the tomorrow" Taehyung touched Tzuyu's cheek.

"Is it ok? What if some one see us?"

"No..  don't think anyone will notice"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Little did they know that they have been followed.....