15. Waiting

"I want to love you like there is no tomorrow"  He said in his deep voice, in to my hair.

Hearing those words made me wanting him so much.

"Mmm... I want you too..." I wasn't actually in my right mind.

"Baby..." He looked at my face. " Let's wait until our marriage. I want it to be like that... Will you agree?"

He is such a gentleman. It's the way i dreamed of from my childhood. First night after the wedding... Staying so pure until that.......
Did he just read my mind?

I nodded with a smile.
.
.
.
.
.
Two months passed

It was the end of my university life. I knew that i will receive my graduation with high marks. My parents wanted to know what are my future plans, as they have always given me the opportunity to choose what i want.

I got the feeling that, it's the right time... To tell about my love...

They listened to everything thing I said (I excluded the kissing part. Obviously!). They searched the internet to listen to the songs he made. I saw that they didn't dislike him. But they were somewhat worried about me.

"Tzu.. you two are in different places and are in different fields. One of you have to sacrifice in order to be together" my dad said. "He is a famous person and people are always watching him. Will you be able to cope with that?"

I knew it will be hard for me and I didn't want him to sacrifice his hardly earned success.

"I know dad. It will be hard, but I'll get used to it. I hope i can find a job there"

"You will have to leave us Tzu..."
My mom was so sad. I've been out of the country for two or three months, but I always come back home.
"But if it is your happiness, we'll allow it"

I hugged my mom so tightly. Their support is the base for what i have achieved until now.

"I want to talk to him first" my dad said thoughtfully. "Let's all go there, to see where you will be spending your future"
.
.
.
.
.

"Tae... I'm coming there! My mom and dad want to talk to you!!" My joy was overflowing.

"When?" He was super excited and there was nervousness in his voice. "Oh god I can't wait to see you baby. But I'm little bit scared. What if your father doesn't like me?"

"I hope everything will be ok. We are coming next week. But the thing is I need to find a job and a place to stay. I can't stay in hotels you know."

"I really want you to stay with me... but your parents won't be pleased, if we do that. So I'll arrange a place for you to stay. Don't worry baby... We'll see what can we do to find a job. First we'll talk with your parents.  Oh my god I really miss you so much!"

"You are so thoughtful Tae.. Thanks for everything. I miss you and I love you so much" my eyes filled with tears when I say that in to the phone.

"I love you too my baby...."