25. December

It was December. Weather was so cold but lovely.

I was coming back home in the midnight after winning "BEST SOLO ARTIST OF THE YEAR" award at MAMA which held in japan. I went there with my team but Tzuyu couldn't travel with me since she had some important duties to fulfill at her office. She got a promotion last month and she was so busy.

All came back to normal as three months passed after our relationship news broke out. Fans eventually stopped bashing Tzuyu and many of them loved her.

From the beginning, my instincts knew she will be my lucky charm and my soul partner. In the past months I was so busy and so she was. We didn't have much "us time" so I was craving to be with her.

As I landed in Korea, I told jimin that I needed to go to see Tzuyu. He gave me a teasing smile and agreed.

I pressed the passcode to open the door. I wanted to surprise her, as she might be thinking that I will directly go to my home since it's late night.

My fairy has fell asleep on the couch, with the phone on her stomach. She must have been waiting for my call after arriving. I slowly went to her and kissed her forehead. She woke up suddenly and was in shock for a moment.

"Yah!" She screamed "you scared me!!" She jumped on me hugging tightly.

I pressed my lips on her cheeks. She smelled so sweet.

"I missed you" Tzuyu hid her face in my neck, clung on my body.

"I missed you more" I kissed her hair and lifted her face to see her eyes. "Shall I stay here today...with you?"

She gave me her sweetest smile and nodded.

I had a bath and came out of the bathroom, towel wrapped in my lower body.
I stood where I was as Tzuyu suddenly opened the door and came in to the room. Her eyes went wide and the expressions on her face said that she didn't know whether to stay or to leave.

I don't know what went on in my mind as I grip her wrist without letting her to leave. She slowly turned her face, eyes lowered as she was so shy. Her face and ears were so reddened. I felt my heart racing so fast, mind becoming fogged.

I was longing to make her mine, but always forced my self to stop. Today I'm not sure whether I will fail to do so.

She was wearing a pink colored bath robe, secured with a knot. She smelled so fresh as she might have came out after having a bath. As I touched her pinkish cheeks, she shivered.

"My Angel.. I don't think I can stop my self today"

I slowly kissed her lips as her body eventually pressed against my bare chest.

Author: Ehm ehm! Next chapter may include some 18+ stuff 😁, but I really don't know how to write it properly. I haven't write anything like that before 🤭