Gettikari Mullai

It was kathir this time...

Kathir entered in and Mullai was excited to get a glimpse of him, she stood up to greet...

There he was in his blue tee vibhoothi clad , walking in briskly with a broad smile knowing there is no one else in the hall except mullai.

M: she was ajar at his ravishing look....

K: he looked at her questioningly...

M: mustered herself and uttered, vaanga....she drooled within...

K: mmmm....he then scanned her top to toe.. his magnetic eyes cast a spell on hers

M: she froze..unable to handle the magic..didn't seem to blink

K: he smiled at her state...he realized what he had caused..
he inched near her..lil by lil....without realising the world outside..

M: as he neared...her heart beat went up high...but she realized people are at home n forced herself out of his spell...

Mmmmm..ennanga...

K: her sudden revival..n he realized what she had done to him..

The pull that made him inch close by without realising people were at home...he jolted himself out as well. His fingers over the back of his head.

He wasn't sure what he was upto... something seemed to pull him near her...

Azhagiiii.. Azhagi...his mind perpetuated

adhu... Anni kooptrundaha koilku ponumnu...athan... Athaaaaan...he stresses..

M: ahnnnnnn... Theriyumnga....Ellam ready ah than irukom...

K: ahhhh...enna sonna...

M: adhu...adhan kozhakatta...kozhakatta.. Haaaan...

K: oh adha sonniya...

M: neenga enna nenacheeha...sheepish smile...

K: onnum illayae... Thirutu muzhi...

M: akka ready ayitrukaha ippo vandhuru vaha

K:nods..... Smiles and throws an intense look

M: couldn't handle the look for long... Smiles and breaks the eyelock. She looks down with a shy smile

D: kathiruuu....vandhutiyaaa....

K: ahn..vandhutean Anni... He breaks the look unwittingly hearing his anniz voice..

D: indha thanni..she hands over a sombu full of water..

Dhanam is dressed up for the temple

K: drinks the water...

D: tea edum kudikaraya...?

K: venam Anni.

D: seri...nan ready..polama....

K: polam... Sombu still at hand

M: inga kudunga...gets the sombu.

D: Mullai thooku ready ah...

M: ahn ...indhanga ka....

D: correct ah enni vechuta illa..

M: correct ah vechutean ka...

D: seri nanga poitu vandhurrom nee athaya pathuko...

M: smiles...akka itha sollanuma ..nan pathukarean ...poituvanga...

D: seri varean mullai...she takes a step to leave and then turns back..

Ei solla marandhutean paaru...Meena ku 1/2 mani nerathula juice kudukanum appuram...

M: appuram....andha koila uchi kala poojaiku mani adikum podhu lunch kudukanum adhanae..

Ellam nan pathukarean ka...

Kathir is at awe hearing Mullai's response..

D: nee getikaariyachae unaku solanuma.. irundhalum manasu kekala...adhaan sonnean..seri pathuko

Kathir raises his eyebrows and nods at Mullai to acknowledge his anniz appreciation...

As dhanam moved outside ..he took a few steps and while Anni was at a safe distance outside ..he uttered..

gettikaari uhmmm...

M: ammam...illaya pinna....

K: pakarean pakarean...with specific thought in his mind.

M: parunga parunga...

K: nan varean...

M: mmm..nods..but....confused a bit..ean ivagha ipdi soldraha...

The thought that was short lived..

She then got back to her thoughts about making kozhukattais for kathir...

Epdiyachu avuhalku panni kudukanumae...enna pannalam ...enna pannalam...

Mullai un gettikarathanatha idhula kaatu. epdiyadhu akkava samathika vekaanum...vekarean.

She drank the water from the sombu... Remembers how kathir drank water continuously and tries to do the same.

Smiles at her self...and recollects how she was captured in his spell...a moment of weakness... What could have happened had she not jolted back to her senses....akka vera veetla irukaha..

Ammam ivahalku enna aachu..ipdi pakathula vandhutaaha.. enaku onnumae puriyala..

Nee matum ennavam apdiyae avuhalayae pathutu irundha..

Pinna Ipdi irundhahana vera enna pannuvahalam...

She is all shy to imagine how she drooled over him... She fought with her own self and justified her self.

Ana..kitta vandha mattum ennovo ayirudhu....adhuu enna panuthunae therila..

ivugha irukahalae.....🥰

Tbc.