A hole or two in the plan ?

The guests entered into the ps house..

The trio looked at the entrance while they came in. The guests were not familiar to the ps women except Dhanam.

It was Dhanamz cousin, they dropped in to meet her all the way from north India...a distant cousin in deed.

Excited Dhanam recognized and rushed to welcome them..

Me n M stood up greeted them and they were made to sit in the hall...

Dhanam embraced them gracefully and introduced Me n M.

Mullai brought in water and the guests were explaining their journey...more of a pilgrimage and they were heading towards rameswaram.

A lot of conversations went on and they seemed to be a very talkative, open and loud bunch of four mingling up with people instantly.

After about 1/2 hr, dhanam asked them if they were ok to have their dinner now..

they denied saying they generally take a light dinner and hence did not want to trouble them during their unplanned visit.

Dhanam then instantly offered them to have kozhukattais...as it would suit their dinner expectations..

she acted as a perfect host, who didn't want to let the guests go empty stomach.

Kozhukattai it was..so they readily agreed...

Sapdama vidamatiyae....vendamna vidava pora.... Seri sapduvom..

She happily brought and served them dinner.

While all of them were spectators.. mullai's worries began, The sudden visit of guests and Dhanamz hospitality in offering them dinner.more specifically kzs...sulked her much.

Of all the days why today? Of all the time why when she had planned for kzs? Umpteen questions tormented her...

While every thing seemed to go well this new twist in the tale was totally unexpected.

A big hole in her plan..???? now how will they compensate for these kozhukattais???

Convincing the ps family on a finite no of kzs was a tough task in itself..now they have burnt their own fingers...

All that she could hope was the crowd to be a decent one..much like how they sported their outlook.

She felt bad for thinking so..but she couldn't help herself for all that she went through since morning.

as the guests started having dinner, 

Mullai looked concerned and Meena felt bad as well..

Me: in a husky voice...indha veetla edhumae nenacha maari nadakathunga...namma onnu nenacha.. vera onnu nadakum

M: sighed...she didn't have words

they exchanged pity looks.... and then Meena moved into her room for some rest.

The guests relished the kzs, appreciated the ps women and settled back in the hall.

The unplanned dinner filled their hearts as much as their tummies which reflected through their words. They couldn't stop appreciating the trio for their food and hospitality.

kanna comes home, gets introduced to the guests and joins them in the hall.

Mullai sneaks to the kitchen to check on the kzs, her heart rate increasing profoundly before checking on the nos. She was much worried about her plan. 

She really hoped kathir would get atleast a dozen of them to eat, but her hopes shimmered through times thick and thin and it just did not stop there...she came back to the hall distraught striken.

The guests awaited Moorthy who was on his way back with Jeeva. They didn't want to leave without meeting him. While they were almost about to take leave...

Moorthy and Jeeva enters home.. Moorthy was out all day on a work and hence he was sent home from shop for some rest and jeeva came along to drop him.On the way they were informed about the guests.

Mo and J met the guests and spent a few minutes before they took leave.  The guests left ps home contented and Dhanam was the happiest, hosting her cousins.

As they left, everyone settled back in the hall and Meena joined as well.

Mullai was even more worried that kathir hasn't turned back home yet with Mo and J...

M:Ean mama, avugha varalya...

Mo: illapa... naan velilerndhu vandhean..ennaya kadala iruka vidama kathir veetuku anupivitaan

enna vida jeeva vandhan appo dhaan vazhila ivuhallam vandhurukahanu phone vandhuchu..

m: oh...

J: kathir oru chinna velaya kadaila irukaan...vara konja neram aagum.. ana konja nerathula, vandhuruvan paa... 

DMoJ assumed Mullai enquired about kathir in general, like any other day as every one else is back home..least did they know about her inner struggle.

Me: eanga pasikudhu.... sapadalama ?

D: achacho ...sorry Meena ivanga ellam vandhadhula ..unna marandutean parean.. romba pasikudha...va sapadalam

Kanna enters the hall from the kitchen...

D: dei vada.. sapada polam..iniku avughalam vandhadhula late ageeruchu...

ka: sapada polama...kola pasi enaku..neenga baatuku avuhalta pesi kittae irukeeha...

ennala mudila...evlo neram pasila irukaradhu...

d: athunala ??

k: athunalaya....nanae kitchenla poi..pathean...

patheanna.....

Tbc.