Mullai's Plan

As they left Mullai kept doing her chores attending to Meena and athai with food, medicine and got busy with the after work in the kitchen

While cleaning she gets the glimpse of the vessel that had the remaining scraped coconut left outside

Akka epdi velila vechutu ponaha...ipdi vida matahalae ..avasarathula time ayirumnu vechutu poitaha pola..

nalla Vela nama gavanichom..batharama eduthu, fridge la vechiruvom.

She keeps it in the fridge and keeps thinking about how she can convince dhanam.

The coconut scrapes gave her an idea...she checks the store to see if jaggery and rice flour are available and found that jaggery is missing.

She knows dhanam might find excuse with this..so she wants to get the jaggery for the kozhukattai.

She calls up ps store and tells saravana to bring jaggery when he comes home to pick lunch. She brings the rice flour straight from the store room to the kitchen

As planned saravana brought jaggery home, picked up lunch and rode back to the shop

All set and served.... she retired a bit in her room..

She couldn't wait for the evening..kept looking at the clock..every minute passed by hard...

While she was sitting in the bed she noticed kathir's tee in the shelf..

She picked it up and brought it back to bed, sat with it holding it in her hands and started conversing...

Eanga ungalukku onnu pidikumnu therinja.. adhu panni kuduka mudiyudha...
evlo prechana... evlo yosikka vendi irukku....

Kootu kudumbathula vazharadhu sugam dhaan ana indha maari chinna chinna sikkalgal iruka dhaan seiyudhu...

Ana ungalkaga indhu illa..idha vida evlo periya sikkal vandhalaum thaanguvean...

She placed the tee on her kness while she rested her back on the the leg side of the cot..smiled and continued conversing looking at the tee

Idhu ambuttum perusa ippo theriyudhu.. ana..

neenga sapdum bodhu athanaiyum marandhurum...

Adhukaga thaanae ivlovum...she smiles

after a short pause.

Hmmm...idhellam ungalukku theriyumo theriyadho...ana....nan panna kozhakattaya sapdum bodhu... adhu kandippa unarthum...

ungalku en anba adhu unarthum...neenga unarveeha... Adhu matum nichayam nga..

Adhuku pinnadi irukum poratam ellam oru thoosi maari theriyum appo...

unga mugathula theriyara oru thuli sandhosham...andha Kozhakattaya sapdumbodhu ungalukku kidaikara thripthi..

Adhula unga mugathula oru chinna siripa pathalum...podhumnga ..indha Mullai manasu neranjurum...she almost had tears...

A soul as innocent as him...the one who doesn't care to ask for something,

rather doesn't realize for himselves his likes and dislikes,

doesn't give importance for his self,

always thinks from other's shoes in the family..

for their comfort ..for their happiness ..for their well being and

takes all the joy of giving❣️....,

Giving not so materialistic things but beyond.....

much larger, deeper, emotionally intense deeds, without making it obvious just for the very own purpose of it!!!

Such selfless a person.....Kathir is!!

She is so emotional, thinking about him..she wants to give him all the joy in this world..

make him realize the joy of receiving and relish the joy of giving for her own self.

Giving all she can..as best as possible for the love of her life.🥰

she floated in her thoughts...holding the tee tight, leaning forward hugged the knee together with the tee🤩

It was a brief moment of bliss...❣️❣️ she submerged in it.

Shortly her phone rang...Dhanam called her from the shop.

She picked the phone in the bed...

M: akka ..sollunga..koila nallapadiya pooja mudinjudha..

D: haaa..mudinjudhu mullai..ellam nalla padiya pochu...

appuram kadaila aal illadhadhala naan nera kadaiku vandhutean..mama veliya poirukaha illa..

M: akka neenga innum sapadalayae...

D: pasikala mullai...Nan konja late ah vandhu saptukarean..nee eduthu vechutu rest eduthuko..

Ammam Meena athai kannan lam saptahala

M: ellarum saptu rest eduthutu irukaha ka.

D: seri nee saptiya..

M: nanum saptean ka..neenga seekiram vaanga sapda..kalailayum edum sapadala.

D: seri konja neram irundhutu...vandhurean

M: akka Avugha saptahala...🥰

D: parra...kathir ippa dhaan sapada ponan

M: apdiya....therinjirundha ungalkum serthu kuduthirupean

D: paravalla mullai...perusa pasikala..kovila konjam thayir saadam kuduthaha...

Adhunala pasi illa...

M: apdiya appa seri ka..

They hung up.

She went back to her leaning mode with his tee...

Mullai felt things are going in favour of her plan and she got the ingredients as well set up..so she thought she must be good.

Now everything lies in convincing the unconvinceable dhanam..a herculian task.

She knows she might have to face a thousand questions...find reasons why making kozhakkatais is the right idea...convince her if she says someone doesn't like or it wouldn't suffice..or whatsoever...

She was caught in a myriad of questions that may spring up...but brought up answers for all of them..through a well rehearsed conversation within her self.

Mullai sighs....hmmmmm papom....pesi papom...samalipom.

Tbc.