Mullai's tenacity

Mullai's kozhukattai's were special...

She seemed to be filling the kozhukattais with more love and less pooranam.

She is excited, super happy and positive that it seemed to have started spreading a halo around her...

She carefully wrapped each and every kozhukattai with all her love ...hoping kathir would eat atleast one of the kozhukattais(kzs) prepared by her...🥰🤩

Her whole plight about setting this up for dinner was to let kathir relish atleast a few kozhukattais.

Mullai made the kzs quickly ... while Meena and Dhanam made them slowly...

While Meena tried to collect the next portion of flour..Mullai grabbed it quickly...

Me: ean.........eaaaaangaaaaaa...

M: smiled...a typical asatu vazhiyal siripu...

Me: overrathan poikitiruku..

M: made a puppy face apologetically...

They exchanged looks and smiles without Dhanam knowing

M: didn't  get distracted...kept making them as fast as she could

While all of this happened..Dhanam was in her own world...

she just had the rice flour and was meddling it...her thoughts elsewhere...

Meena noticed and signalled Mullai.

M: akka ...enna aachu... enna yosanai

D: came out of her world...onnum illa...

M: enna ka edho yosichutu irundheehalae..

Me: athaanae....enna aachu

D: athu illa.... iniku sayankalam...kitchen pakathula...oru kaka ukkandhu kathikitu irundhuchu ...adhaan yosikarean

Mullai and Meena were perplexed with her reply.

M: akka... enna soldreeha...kakava

Me: athanae...ennanga neenga ipdi soldreenga. She giggled...

D: ei sirikadha... dhanam threw a stern look at Me n M

Kaka ukandhu kathuchina virundhali varuvanhanu kelvi patirukean ana yaarum varakanum adhaan yosichutu irundhean

Me: apdiyaa..idhulam nejama..innuma nambareenga

M: adhanae...enna ka..

D: sila samayam idhellam namba mudiyama irundhalum nadakumbodhu nambara maari dhaan irukum.

Me: neenga soldrathu correct dhaan, ippo parunga konja nerathula oru virundhali vandhu...nalla kozhukattaya sapda poran

D: ei Meena... enna soldra nee...

M: yaarunga andha virundhali ?? 

Me: vera yaru...kannan dhaan..neera varuvan ..pasikudhunu kzs ah vaangi sapda poran...

Smiles...

D: ei avana edhuku vambilukara..

Me: enga chumma sonenan ga..athuku edhuku ivlo serious ah kekareenga

D: athanae pathean...paaru Mullai ivala..

M: Meena nan kuda..neenga serious edo soldreenga nu nenachean...ponga...

Ha ha ha ..all three laugh...

Mullai reverted back to her production mode without wasting anymore time..she made as much as possible...

M: akka ...ippo ivlo paneetomae neenga poi oru round adupula ethi vega viturunga

Athukulla meethatha senju vechurom..she was keen to send her in..

D: apdiya soldra.. nan edho yosichutu... neenga ivlo paneeteengala...

Me: Neenga illa... Neeeeee

D: enna soldra Meena...

M: akka onnum illa ka... neenga eduthutu ponga...

D: seri naan poi oru round vechutu varean...she moved in..

Mullai utilized this gap and started making kzs crazily as before...

Me: eanga eanga eanga..ennaga pandreenga...

Eaaaaaaannnn??????

Meena reacted over Mullai's craziness.

Mullai without losing focus...just a smile and then she told

M: eanga...ungalala mudilana ..neenga rest edunga..naan pathukarean.

Meena realizes Mullaiz madness over this..though she isn't sure of her exact intension...she knew it is all for kathir...

Me: Seri naan adhutha batch ah edhututu poi ulla kudukarean

she leaves with a batch to the kitchen.

As she enters the kitchen with a plate,

D: ei enna kupuda vendi thane...

Me: paravallanga romba nerama ukkandhirukean..adhaan oru nada vandhutu polamnu...

D: seri..seri inga kudu...she added them to the next batch kept ready for steaming..

Mullai finished off the rest of the kozhukattais and brought them into the kitchen. All were then loaded on to the stove and steamed by the trio.

While everyone drooled over relishing kozhukattais, mullai drooled over her intent of letting kathir relish the kozhukattais...and the very sight of it, which she yearned since morning.

The kozhukattais she made...the ones she wrapped with love...she wanted the best probability of him eating the kzs made by her...

that's exactly why she turned into a mad kzs production house.

Yes... she wanted to make them for him....all by herself ..for her kathir....his much revered snack.

Her feeling of triumph in preparing his favourite snack filled her all over.🥰🥰

After all the preparations in the kitchen and kitcheny talks...they stored it in hotpack and settled back in the hall.

Their usual break before dinner and yet another customary round of chitchat the women folks drench in.

Just then they hear a car stop by, and a guest arrive....!

Tbc..