Quenched - 2

Disclaimer:

1.The content below is slightly mature. Please read at your discretion.
2.Don't bother counting the word quick..everything in this happens momentarily..so quick ah quick nae solvom😜

Mullai knew the game can turn them into beasts... So she wanted to play it different

She picked the next one.... This time around instead of her hands moving towards him...it moved towards her....

She bit a little from it and then gave him the rest of the kz.

He was loving this.... he munched onto the other portion..But she made sure she only let him eat half of it...and dumped the rest into her mouth..

She was so quick that she choreographed the whole thing completely owning it..

He felt delighted and part played together. It was also a proud moment for him, as he realized along way..she has accepted him as her rightful other half which she just expressed evidently with her actions.

His happiness knew no bounds.

The last one ... She was determined to pick again... this in particular...as this one is the made up kz....

Despite her careful attempt the kz broke and she had to place them back to the plate. In doing so her fingers got soiled

He was confused as it was his turn again but she intruded....later when she placed it back, he acted quick

He now picked a part of it, from what was scattered all over the plate and fed her..the morsel being small he fed them with the help of his thumb and index finger..

Well now....she caught the fingers tight in her mouth... At the right moment...biting a bit with her teeth....with a naughty smile...and a wink

He could not control his laughter..but enjoyed her naughtiness....he wore a shy smile...

he knew how to make her let go...he is her Master...

he wore an expression .. that showed ...'I am the king of this game...did u think u stand a chance against me'... She was too engrossed in her game...she didn't realize what he is upto...

He faked a pain..ahhhhh.. giving her a panic vibe

she then let go of him..... immediately, with a concern.

He then quickly winked at her to show he only faked...

She got a lil worried initially and with his assurance she felt alright...

they both laughed their heart out...

After a few moments of silence....where their eyes smooched each other😍

She could not stand this long, so she quickly grabbed the remains of kz and fed him...

But there he was...waiting to execute his master plan....

Just as she moved her hand out of his mouth... She anticipated him to repeat what she did to him... But his plans were different 😜

he quickly grabbed her hand with his left hand...

she wasn't sure what he was upto...gave a questioning look

He looked at her eye to eye ....with a winning expression that had a naughty tinch.

He brought her hand close to his mouth and started relishing the pooranam that was stuck in her soiled fingers....

Every little finger, turned out to be a treat, while he relished both the food and her...

She was totally submerged into a transfixional state...eyes closed and her focus was in her fingers...

He was slow but he seemed to be working passionately...along way he planted a few kisses in her fingers...

He acted like the fingers were the most precious things he was holding onto and treated them with great care..

She was not in this world..the poor soul

two fingers down and that's it....she could not stand this longer...

Everything went over board and she wanted to break this to let herself free.

She breathed heavy and her abberation became obvious.

Just then she realized a sudden retraction..she opened her eyes to see...

he let go of her fingers..as he sensed the changes in her...

it was the first if it's kind that held them together sensually and he believed she needs the time and space, looking at her anxiety

She gave a relieving sigh... And curled within....taking her hand to herself.

She didn't feel her fingers belonged to her...the numbness seemed to be lingering permanently on those fingers.

she was overwhelmed by his gesture. She couldn't thank him enough for giving her the space at the right time...

Despite the liberation, she was cuffed within..

she might have quit the game but the space he gave her, picking cues from her...made her go mad over him.

She cherished the moment and felt she had the best husband in the town. She indeed was on cloud nine.

A few minutes they couldn't look at each other...

later she quickly served him food and said

Eanga sapdunga...

Couldn't look at his eyes...quickly moved over...

She moved to the kitchen to set things up.... While he focused on finishing the dinner.

Food seemed to be passing down his throat but he couldn't sense it well enough..A mix of emotions drowned him within too.

They both knew whatever happened was so momentous, but they cherished the love that was underlying and the one that drove them mad.

It was the one that started it's play by sowing seeds of desire in her to cook his favourite snack.

The circumstances that played it's part,
her plight to set this up for him and whatever happened thereafter...

Everything was filled with love, making their time the most beautiful one together.

They retired to their room after he finished the dinner and she finished cleaning up the kitchen.

Tbc.