A Love Shower

Mullai clinged on to hope , with the hopeful hope that hopefully will help her cope.

She made her mind, mustered courage and moved over to the kitchen..

she wanted to heat the kzs up to serve it hot..despite there were only five, she thought she would serve them perfect.

she got them loaded into the stove and awaited him.

Kathir came in for the dinner. he knew what was going inside her...she seemed to look ok, brought out the vessels and placed them on the floor.

his eye were fixed on her moving along wherever she swayed.

M: vaanga ..sapda... she placed the plate

K: enna...edho maadhiri iruka..

M:gets alert..mmm.. adhellam onnumillaye.. ukkarunga

K: sits down ..but never blinked..

M: sat opposite to serve.

K:amma nee ean enna paka mateengara...

M: eanga ..apdilam illanga.. sapadu eduthu vechitu irundhean..she now has to look into his eye..

she had mustered all the courage..but she knows he can read her eyes like a magician..but she ought to...

she looked at him...

K: his eyes... the ones that caught her pupil fixed against his...and never moved

M: she was not able to blink..as though he had cast a spell..

K: edhuku nee idhellam paneekittu iruka...

M: ennadhunga ..enna soldreenga

pupils still seemed to be connected wirelessly

K: enaku pidikum dhaan adhukaaga... ivlo menakatu edhuku kzs lam pannna

M: ungalukku epdinga theriyum

K: veetla ellarum sonnaga.. nee ennalam pannanu... ean ivlo dhooram menakattu una varuthi idhellam pandra

ei..inga paaru idhellam panalana enaku theriyadhakum...enaku oru maadhiri irukku... His hand over his chest

M: eanga naa asapattu pannakoodatha

K:pannalam..ana namba veeta pathi dhaan unaku theriyumae

inikunu pathu nan vera oru velaya velila poitean...

While speaking, he just caught how droplets of water filled her eyes slowly from the lacrimal...

He has never seen something of this sort.

she was controlling herself from not bursting out.. but the eyes were already moist inadvertently.

M: she diverted to stop herself from any further emotional burst... broke the pupil lock

she served him food.. and looked into the kitchen

eanga irunga naan kozhakatta adupula vechurukean eduthutu varean

she quickly moved to pick them and pulled each one carefully from the vessel to a plate

while she slowly transferred the last one seemed to be very hot..she hurt her finger a bit and quickly dropped it to the plate..

the last one jumped off her hand in a frizzy and landed down to the plate splitting into two

she made a low ssssss.... out of the burn... but didn't want him to hear...she managed

He has not come out of the sight...lingered on it.

she tried to put it together so that it would stand as a whole...

looking at these kzs her mood turned out to be a lot better. she had now spread them in a plate and brought it out.

K: idhu eadhuku soodu panikitu nan apdiyae saptupean la

M: enga ...sooda sapta adhoda rusiyae vera.. ungalukku pidichadhu vera..

she served him three initially... happily.

ungalukku neraya panni kudukanumnu assa....adha pannean.... ana ennanamo nadandhuruchu

K: ei enaku pdikumnu therinju pannevechiruka paaru...adhuvae enaku romba perusu.. iniku kalaila kovilku pogamunnam nenachean kzs pathi..ana saamikunu therinjadhala...adhu ennavo sapadanum nu thonala....

ana adha therinjukitte ipdi nee panni vechadhellam... epdi iruku theriyuma....

he was surprised to see the serving plate.. he knew the count... he was supposed to see only three!!

so he now guessed that she has not eaten her share at all.. and has preserved all of them for him..

how much ever meager the nos were , he couldn't help get emotional over the thought...

iva onnu kuda sapdalaya....rendayum enakae eduthu vechutala....🥰

he realized everyone else in the family loved him and shared their kzs with him... he seemed to have gotten swamped in the droplets of love😍

but Mullai's love was par beyond...she gave him all her kzs... how much ever less it was....

that was the moment he realized that
he was her world...

she had come far away from her place to their home.. a home away from home...and how beautifully embraced his family and is really a part of it.

he also realized how she loved not just him but his family as a whole.

he was spellbound..he didn't realize he was her world..

his world was filled with her as well, but he had so many diversions throughout the day..went out, met people, focused on work and other things... everything amidst her thoughts.

He imagined her routine... she must be thinking about him all day and would be awaiting him in the night..

he remembered the times when he came home tired and wanted to sleep without a slightest thought about her and what she wanted...

many a times she wanted to talk to him spend time with him, but he had no clue about all of those...until sometime back when he loved spending time with her.. after how he felt haunted when she wasn't there.

He realized the impact she had created in his life and unearthed the fact that he was filled by her all over.

his eyes grew moist mulling over these...and he felt overwhelmed...

He asked "nee saptiya" ...he couldn't look at her....( Exactly the way he first asked her about an year back)

M: mmm ahnnn saptean nga....neenga sapdunga... She kept looking at him eagerly

K: he felt overwhelmed....despite the Whirlpool of emotions within..

He got drenched....in her love shower!!!

(Not the end yet..😜)Tbc...