In pursuit of a Quench

He pulled himself through the emotional tranquil and dwelled into the presence...

This moment was important for her...for him... together for them...he wanted to live throught it and not think about anything else.

K: inga paaru unna padika theriyadhu nu nenachiya... Ean kitta unala edum solli samalika mudiyadhu

Enaku nalla theriyum...evlo kzs meedham irundhuchunu

Enakaga dhaan panna othukarean...neraya panni kudukanumnu asa patu paneerupa...

adhukaga ipdi nee onnu kuda sapdama ellathayum enaku eduthu vaipennu Nan nenakala...

Seri ean apdi panna...

She was caught red handed... She didn't anticipate.. this was least expected.

She awaited the moments she longed for...Instead she landed into something else...

That was the least thing she wanted..

She felt this will spoil the mood and was afraid what she awaited the whole day may not happen the way she envisioned,

Little did she know what is coming her way...🤞

M: she didn't respond...kept mum...

K: seri oru phone panni soleerkalam illa...

M:adhu neenga velaya....

K: Ey..naan dhaan nee panlam...eppo Vena enaku phone panlam...nu soleerkean illa...

M: eanga naan panean nga...ringu pochu apuram patheela nindruchu

Marupadiyum kuptean...patha switch off ayiduchu....

Adhaan Edo velaila irundhirupeeha nu appuram kupdala...

K: kooptiya...eppo.... He rewinds to remember what he was doing based on the time she mentioned..

And then realized...while he was out on delivery...phone rang..and when he pulled the mobile from behind... Someone hit him unknowingly...which made the phone fall off to the floor and it split opened..

While he was putting it together ...he was called into the shop and later got engrossed in his work that he forgot about the call...

Ei..illa nee kuptapa phone kila vilundhuruchu .yaarunu paka mudila...

appuram velaila apdiyae marandhutean...

M: seri paravallanga....
enga ..ippa adha pathi pesa vendamae...

neengaaaa sapadreehala..

K: he understood she was focused more into the present as much as he was... didn't probe further.. just looked at her..

M: she got a lil concious of his glimpse and said

sapadalamae...

K:Oh......sapadalam...sapadalamaeeeee..his eyes were fixed...

his mind worked differently though..he was up for a game..

M: had no clue what he was upto..but felt fishy about his stress on sapadalamaeee...

K: he picked a kozhakattai and brought it up in air...

M: her excitement rose as she awaited the moment...she fixed her eyes over his to watch her favourite sport...😜

She loved watching him eat..he had a very cute eating style..from the way he picks the morsel to how it ends up in his mouth..it was so neat and watching it made her feel so satisfied. One feels like eating looking at his eating habits.she was too engrossed.

Seconds passed by....

K: indha...saapudu...nee modhella onnu sapdu..

She didn't anticipate this totally.....she jerked literally..and came back to senses..

M: just heard the words and jolted out...
ayyo neenga sapdunga...

K: naan kekala..sapdunu sonnean...

( I am inadvertently thinking about kmhighlights here..the appo ippo trendsetter...you will know what appo/ippo shortly...)

M: upon his order, instinctly she held her hand towards him to get the kz

K: Meanwhile his hand came straight near her...he brought the kz straight to her mouth...

K: he was taken aback...a little disappointed looking at her hand... he brought his hand down to give the kz in her hand.

M: she quickly sprang back realizing what she just did..."paithiyiam paithiyam" she uttered within herself..

By the time he brought his hand down ..she pulled her hand back and opened her mouth...a silent "ahhhh"

K: he realized she had pulled her hand back..he had been looking down...

raised his eyes to look at her.....

There she was with her mouth wide open..😯😲

He couldn't stop himself from smiling...his  disappointment seemed to have waded away... in no time...

She smiled together with him realizing what just happened... They both were shy but equally excited about the game!!

K: meanwhile he took his hand back to the plate...but still held the kz.

M: she closed her mouth and was a little confused...

Nevertheless she did not want to miss the momentum...

her mindvoice....

"Hayo ippa vitta ipdi oru sambavam epa nadakumo"

Enaga.... neengalae outunga....she spoke in a melodic husky voice

K: well so enough to give him goosebumps all over... He looked at her lovingly...

She acted smart...didn't give any time for further confusion or misconceptions, lessons learnt hard way.

M: she waited for him to raise his hand to open her mouth...

K: upon her wish, without delay he quickly raised his hand towards her mouth..

M: opened her mouth with her head facing high up ..so that he can comfortably pop in the kz...but nevertheless she strained her eyes to look at him..

K: excited..but didn't want to mess.... carefully popped in the kz in her mouth...

(kmhighlights
Appo: kekala sapdunu sonnean..handed over the food plate to her (ring issue)
Ippo: kekala sapdunu sonnean...he fed the kz into her mouth...)

kmhighlights mindvoice - ingayum Enna vidamatengrangalae...🙏🙏 Unga impact apdi..🤪😋

However cautious he was outside, as much nervous he was inside....

his fingers were trembling and he felt like he had to manuever a working industrial machine with extreme caution.

He prespired.....worked meticulously... But despite all his cautious efforts he failed.

Tbc.