Quenched - 1

Disclaimer:

1.The content below is slightly mature. Please read at your discretion.
2.Don't bother counting the word quick..everything in this happens momentarily..so quick ah quick nae solvom😜

K: He failed at the end...just before he brought his fingers off her mouth..

The trembling fingers failed miserably and dashed her lips...

What it takes to fail in this mission.??
he landed his fingers in her lips ...they were soft and mushy..

and then both of them were transported to a different world..

this was new and least did they anticipate the emotions that got triggered.

Everything happened within seconds until his fingers touched her lips..

From then on...their time seemed to stop by.......his fingers were fixed to her lips just like a bee on a flower and
she had the kz in her mouth in the same position he popped in..

After a few moments of bliss....he came back to his senses and then he traced his fingers a little unintentionally... and then across her lower lips very carefully and slowly... then made a steady move

This was a much concious act unlike the initial accidental one..

They both had their eyes fixed on each other and his fingers worked the magic..

She was stirred and wanted to close her eyes, as she felt jittery all over...but just not yet. She didn't want to take her eyes off him...all the emotions conveyed through her curving lips and eyes were engulfed by his eyes.

He was elated she did not retract and realized how she enjoyed!!

Their eyes, all the while were pupilled 👀👀
(YKWIM)

The game just got interesting....but then it was time out and he had to stop...

He moved his hand out to air with a despise.

K mindvoice: cha innum konja neram apdiyae irundhirukalamo...avasara patutomo....

Eanda kathiruuu...ipdi kotta vitutiyae....

M: she was no less a sport...quickly she picked the next kz...before he came out of his regretful thoughts

With a proud smile it was her turn now....

K: felt unbelievable..

Kz Mindvoice: ivala ennavonu nenachom
Dei kathiruuu un kaatula mazhada...

He couldnt control his coy smile and his face reflected his happiness...

M: she brought her hand to feed him the kz

K: well he had a plot in his mind...so he had to play his part now..

He didn't open his mouth...instead he sretched his hand towards her....

M: she was in her full spirits and nothing could stop her....she didn't bother looking at his hands...

She knew it is his play.. she had to make a smart move now, as he tricked her in

She went straight to his face ..caught him by his chin with her left hand and forced open his mouth😜 to pop in a kz.

Damn what did she just do....he was stunned with her manhandling.

Kz mindvoice: adi paavi...

now he did not want to miss the opportunity....he wanted to act quick.. before the brain could pass on the signal... He acted swiftly...

While her fingers came a little outside of his mouth after popping in...he smooched over them as silently and as soft as possible...

That's when she was trapped...she fell for it right at that point....her fingers freezed...

Not just her fingers but her complete body froze...

there was a wild flow of adrenaline through her blood, across her body...that aroused a mad marathon of emotions within her..

She could make no sense of the kind of emotions that ran through her...she was agape.

The moment he realized, she froze and her fingers showed nothing but numbness...he took advantage of the it...

He smooched harder and eyed her amorously...🥰😍

The heat was on and they both were in their own world transfixed.

Moments later when his lips got lighter on her fingers...she moved her fingers out and her hand back wearing a shy smile in her lips throughout...

Two down and three more to go ( did any one wish there were more kzs left...just like I do...if not for reasons from the prev chapters..right here, right at this moment..🤪😜)

Both of them realized what they are into and are upto...broke the eye lock ...bowed the head and smiled broad...

a small moment of pause they took for self reflection and to gain control of the proliferating fire within.... that could burn down dense forests...

Back to the game....

Now it was his turn to pick the third kz...she was a lil nervous...she had no clue what his game plan was..

Nevertheless she loved to play along her better half. Perfect partner in crime.

He picked the next one and moved his hand towards her mouth.... This time around there were no signs of reluctance as they have finished round one.

His moves were pre planned and he acted as though they had rehearsed this earlier.

She prepared herself to face anything that might come her way and played along by fixing her eyes against his and had her mouth ajar...they both wore their usual smile as well

His hand came in close by...popped in the kz as usual and then as she was about to close her mouth...

he held her lips tight....both of them together....squeezing them a little...

He felt he was holding on to the softest pair of labrum that was extremely attractive and those that distracted him to lock them with his own...

She seemed to look extremely cute in this pout posture...he was at glee looking at her child like face

She mumbled with his fumble...and her brows curved in a little due to the discomfort.

He realized he had became a little wild in doing so...gained some control and loosened his grip ...

She expected him to back... instead he made circular motions of sweep on the labrums with his thumb

She was extremely nervous sensing the wildness and given the place they were in.

There was an erring silence.....and then both were back to themselves, after he let go of the labrums a little despisefully

Nothing moved.... After a minute....it was the next round....

It was her turn ... She had a choice ....to end this dangerous game or play on....

TBC.