Love - or hate. The ultimate descison

Tobi/Obito
I can't stop thinking about him. It's horrible, I hate it he's so good looking. What is wrong with me? He's...Kakashi- he killed, Rin, he's an ass, he was a total jerk to me when I was a kid-you aren't kids anymore... I bang my head hard on a table.

"Tobi- are you okay?" I look up, Deidara, looking unsettled, I wonder why?

"Yes, yes, yes, Tobi is good, Tobi is bored, Tobi wants to...ruin someone's face" that's true if Kakashi weren't so darn good looking maybe I wouldn't....wouldn't feel. Admit it you feel attracted to him ahhh! "Tobi want's to- ruin Kakashi- senpai's face" I growl out and Deidara raises an eyebrow "Not that you can see much of his face in the first place"

That's true.

I want to get Kakashi out of my head, he is literally driving me crazy, I am going crazy! And that's saying something because I'm defiantly crazy to begin with. But every time I see him, my heart does this weird thing and-yes I feel like I'm going to throw up, I hate him so much!

I literally feel sick when I see him, my stomach flips, my heart starts beating really fast, and my face gets really hot and flushed.

He needs to go.

Luckily we share a room, it will be easy.

Kakashi POV
Deidara comes in looking unsettled "Whats wrong?" I say, not really interested. Though kinda interested, I am here to "spy" Deidara sighs "Tobi is a maniac and he wants to ruin your face un" I blink, and put away Icha Icha.

"Huh. Anything else I should know?"  I say deadpan Deidara sticks his tongue out at me "Be that way, but Tobi was- he wasn't acting right"
"He never acts right" In walks Hidan "He's a Fu**ing psycho, but aren't we all? Nice to see you Hatake" he's twirling his scythe suspiciously close to my face.

"I agree with Deidara, Tobi is acting, more unsettling" says Itachi coming in. Great a group meeting. "Where's your boyfriend Itachi" sneers Hidan, Itachi rolls his eyes "for the last time Kisame and I are partners"
"Yeah, fu**ing life partners"
"Remind me what does this have to do with Tobi?" Hisses Itachi, Hidan rolls his eyes "No one cares about the little dipsh*t"

"Just be careful Kakashi" says Deidara slyly "we all know Tobi is a little" Deidara swirls his finger next to His head "koo koo"
"I'll be fine" I say and leave the room, I seriously thought the Akatsuki would be more, dark or intense or evil but honestly, they are like a circus act.

I go to my room, that I share with Tobi, his bed is a mess, and I can't deal with it, I go to spread it.  A literal Kunai falls from the bedsheet. I shiver, Maybe they are a little...intense, and what if Deidara is right what if Tobi wants to "mess up my face"

He could have done that many times though, and when I was having that nightmare he actually helped me, he seems like a genuinely good guy, I don't know why I'm defending him, and for some reason I really hope Deidara is wrong.

I finish spreading the bed, and leave the room again, I'm feeling antsy, I also don't have much info on the Akatsuki, and frankly I've forgotten once or twice that this is a mission, It's freaking me out...but I feel like I could belong here, Which is not okay because I'm supposed to be spying.

Because strangely I like them, they are weird, crazy elite ninja that have to much time on their hands and insane powers. Deidara is weird, crazy, and honestly pretty funny, Hidan is foul mouthed, a fake god worshipper and an immortal ass that I get along pretty well with, even when he does call us the "Silver hair gang"

Konan is very sweet, strong and kind, and Itachi and I are comrades, former and previous, we have an understanding of sorts, Kisame is actually pretty nice, a bit of a chatterbox with very dark humor but he's nice. And Tobi...Well I don't know, he draws me in.

The thing is I shouldn't be creating bonds like this with them, I'm supposed to be spying and gathering intel not making friends. Also my team probably thinks I joined the Akatsuki and now wants to demolish them. They're probably heart broken.

I need to finish this mission and head back to the leaf, explain everything to my students, tell them that they deserve more than me, and how sorry I am, sorry doesn't even cut it. Because I promised I wouldn't abandon my comrades.

I promised Obito I wouldn't abandon my comrades. And I did, I left them I packed my things and went to "Join" the Akatsuki, I am such a treacherous evil piece of scum. Why did Obito save me? Why do I make the stupid decisions that I do?

I need to get to work tomorrow, get to the point, snoop, spy, gather intel, so I can go back to the leaf sooner, so I can apologize.

I walk back to my room and lay down. I better get a good nights sleep because tomorrow I have a busy day.

Tobi/ Obito POV
He's asleep, already when I go into the room.

My heart is beating so fast I can feel it and hear it, it seems so loud I'm surprised he hasn't woken up. I feel like I'm burning and freezing all at the same Time, everything is moving so fast and I can't breath. Kakashi killed Rin.

He killed her mercilessly and he didn't even care, he shattered my world, my heart, and he doesn't. Care.

I hate him. The worst part is now he's in my head, Kakashi, gets everything, everyone, while I've suffered and now he comes here and he's all I can think about, I hate it, he makes me feel crazy, he makes me go crazy.

I- he needs to go. He needs to disappear forever, I hate him so much, why can't I breath? Everything is getting blurry, I walk towards his bed, heart beating fast taking gulps of air that never seem to make it to my lungs.

I need him out of my head.

I hate him.

I'm going to kill him.

I don't own the pic at the top or Naruto, thanks for reading!!