Team 7

how we all wish the reunion went ^^

Kakashi's POV
"I have a mission for you guys" says Konan walking into the room "Yes what it?"says Deidara he's playing with some weird sticky stuff in his hands. "We have a few leaf shinobi wandering to close to our borders, take them out, interrogate them, we need to know were the nine tails is" I'm struck with fear now.

How the heck did I forget I was on a mission? How did I forget they were the enemy? How did I fall in love with an Akatsuki and make friends with pretty much all of them? I'm panicking. I'm panicking so much right now, I look over at Obito, he doesn't wear his mask as much, and we're officially together so...yeah.

"Alright got it. Come On Kakashi, Obito, and uhhh"
"I want to come." Says Itachi "Sasuke might be there" Obito plays with his mask and I sigh, please let everything work out...somehow, I honestly don't know what to do in this situation.

And why does Itachi want to see Sasuke doesn't he want him to stay safe? And now I'm worried, if he thinks it's possible to see Sasuke that must mean...

It's possible that its my team that's roaming awfully close to us, I mean they have the right incentive, "To bring me back" and if Naruto's the same kid I know he will defiantly want to "Bring me back" I sigh "Alright I'm ready lets get moving'' Obito gives me a measured look and I send him a cold one in return, I have no time for his investigations. Obito puts on his mask,

If he hadn't I would have seen the hurt look on his face.

We run to the borders, a forest its always a forest, I'm so tense right now that I'm getting sore by how much my muscles are knotting, "Let's split up, if we find them we'll contact each other" I say, I'm determined to find them first and "chase them" off without contacting the others who could potentially harm my beloved students.

"How about groups of two?" Says Deidara, I chuckle weakly. "I'll go with Itachi" I say, I see Obito flinch slightly, he's probably hurt, but I know Itachi is the only one in this case who won't hurt them, I don't know what Obito'll do. Plus Itachi knows I'm a spy.

I have never been so glad that Itachi is an Akatsuki.

We speed through the trees, and of course we find them, their so loud and they don't even bother to cover up their chakra. I'm so tense, Itachi and I stop and peer at them from above hidden by shadows and foliage.

"Dobe-"
"Teme-"
"Baka-"
"Jerk-"
"Both of you stop!" Sakura yells, Sasuke rolls his eyes Naruto sighs heavily. "We need to find Kakashi. And arguing isn't helping"

No, no they came here for me if they get hurt it's all my fault! Itachi is staring at Sasuke with something close to devastating sadness and pride all at once. I smile faintly at that, "I can't hurt my students Itachi"
"I know" he murmurs back "Just pretend its a spar that's what I always do." I sigh this is going to break me. "I'm ready" I whisper, trying to keep my voice steady, and we leap down from the tree to "greet them"

Naruto's POV
We need to find Kakashi sensei. We need to bring him back, he's part of our team, I don't exsactly know why he left, but that night,the night before he left he had told me that he wouldn't abandon us, that he cared for us because we were his team.

The next day we had waited for Kakashi-Sensei, we had assumed he was late-per usual, but after the sun had literally began to set we headed over to the Hokage's office. Lady Tsunade was passed out on a pile of paperwork, "Grandma Tsunade" I barked "Where's Kakashi?" The look she gave us was pure pity and sympathy.

"I'm sorry, you'll get a new captain of team 7 tomorrow..."
"What do you mean a new Captain were's Kakashi!!" Yelled Sakura balling her fists, Lady Tsunade frowned at Sakura "listen Kakashi has-"
"Has what...?" Said Sasuke calmly, but he looked curious which was better than nothing.

"He went rouge, tried to kill me, he killed ten ANBU before he ran off once he was outnumbered he is banished and if you ever see him you must call for backup immeadatly, he's a very dangerous Ninja"

"Yes we know, he's our sensei" said Sakura "And why would he just snap?" Added Sasuke "He wouldn't just leave us!" I yell and Lady Tsunade stands up "NARUTO! You have no right to yell here! He went rouge and joined the Akatsuki-"

"The Akatsuki??" Sasukes voice was deadly quiet. "Yeah who're they?"
"A elite group of Ninja, who collect tailed beasts and hold large influence throughout history, also...Itachi joined them"

Itachi...Sasuke's brother, I clench my fists the one who ruined Sasuke's life because he murder the entire Uchiha clan, "I'm looking for Sensei" I announce and everyone gives me a suprised look. I wonder why, "He is our Sensei he must have had a reason-"

"No" says Lady Tsunade, "You will not go find Kakashi and bring him back, the Akatsuki are not to be underestimated, three, Chunin aren't eligible to, you will stay where you are and carry out your normal missions"
"But Grandma-"
"THAT'S ENOUGH NARUTO" she yelled Rubbing her head "I agree Naruto" Sasuke murmers and grabs my arm "Let's go"
"NO Sasuke!_"

"Come on" Sasuke roughly pulls team 7 into the hall "How could you betray Kakashi Sensei like that??"
"I'm not- she's obviously not going to say yes, no point in arguing let's just go"
"J-just go?" Stutters Sakura "Yes" says Sasuke harshly "Are you deaf" I smile "ALright! Believe it!"

We stood outside in a forest totally lost, I'm arguing with Sasuke and Sakura was telling us to shut up, "We need to find Kakashi and arguing isn't helping." Only a few seconds after I said that we heard a rustle of branch's and two Akatsuki jumped down.

Itachi Uchiha... And Kakashi, our sensei.

Thanks for reading!!
Have a great day
I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS
:3

Don't own Naruto or pic...
Cya peeps