Break the cycle

Madara's POV
He hesitates.

I hesitated and that was the worst mistake of my life, Hashirama used my weakness of him against me, he struck, and he gained the upper hand, he jumped around me, towards my back, years of sparring together we knew each others weak spots.

Kakashi doesn't move, I watch as Obito drops the kunai and staggers up, Kakashi leaps up.

I had taken a sword for him, in the back, I had saved him, jumped in front of him, ever since than I was a little slower, more weak on the left side of my back.

I took that sword for you Hashirama.

Obito had a scar on his face, from Kakashi, because he had saved him from the rocks, and Kakashi, the strange silver haired man stroked the rough ridges of his face, he didn't hurt him, he was gentle and delicate.

Another sword, you charged all grace and furious speed, taking advantage of my love for you, a love you never retaliated, you found another weakness, a weakness that led to my already weak heart, my heart that was weak for you, and you thrust your sword through it.

And I cracked. You cried. I remember you cried. But you also smiled. You smiled while I lay dying.

What is this? Kakashi didn't- he didn't strike him, he didn't break him, in a hurricane of emotions I charged forward, Obito jumped back in shock, His and Kakashi's hands were interlaced.

Obito's POV
We jumped back. My hand found his, and we gripped each other tightly, It was Madara Uchiha, "We need to talk about him later Obito" says Kakashi a fake scowl painting his voice I smirk "Yeah...That's uh-"
"Madara Uchiha I heard you talking in the caves"
"Oh." Oh. Oh!!! Everything makes since now, he heard me say I'd be willing to kill him- god I'm so stupid this is all my fault!! "A kiss for luck?" I say and he scoffs.

I pull him close and give him a quick passionate peck on the lips. "This may be our last battle-"
"Than I'm glad its with you not against you" says Kakashi cheesily and we ready ourselves.

Kakuzu POV
"Ready to fight?" I say and Hidan grins, he has such a cocky arrogant grin, I love it and hate it all at once "Fu** YEAH!" He grabs my face, and even though he's shorter than me kisses me "agh Hidan we have a battle-"
"Shut the fu** up" he says and slaps me "I love you grumpy di**" he says and waves.

"Be careful"
"Yeah, yeah grandpa"
"Shikamaru has like a 160 IQ or something"
"...Uh well I'm immortal so JASHIN BI**" rocks. Stones. I see it so clearly "Be careful Hidan" I say seriously this time, as serious as I can and his smile fades a little "You too Kakuzu, I'll see you later don't worry"

When did I start loving this idiot? I sigh as we separate ways, Lightening rocks suffocating death, Hidan. Don't die. I swear if you die I will kill you.

Naruto's POV
Pein is strong I'm fighting four of them, this is so incredibly hard I'm losing...I know I'm losing, I'm getting tired and my leg I'm pretty sure is broken not to mention my busted ribs "CHAAA!" I terrifyingly hear and a pein is tossed to the air, Sakura she smiles at me.

"Don't mess with team 7" hisses Sasuke as he drives two off with his katana and they run to regroup with me. "Sasuke, Sakura!" I say overjoyed to see they're alright Sasuke smiles at me slightly, which is honestly the closest you can get to an overjoyed expression on a Uchiha.

Sakura heals my ribs and leg. We are ready to fight!

Kakashi's POV
Obito and I work well together, just like when we were younger, both of us using the sharingan, Madara is a shinobi god but I believe he's a little old to be fighting. Unfortunately we are running out of chakra, Obito and I both decided that we would have to do the heavy hits right away because Madara could easily outlast us in chakra.