What happens now?

Obito's POV
When I wake up the next morning it's with a wide stretching grin on my face, Kakashi and I spent the entire night talking, and I don't know why but it made me so very happy, more happy than I've been in a while. I'm so relieved that Kakashi didn't kill Rin... not on purpose anyways. He's still acting guilty about it but I can tell he's relieved that I don't hate him anymore.

Not that I ever hated him.

No I don't think I ever fully hated him. I'll admit I was heartbroken ruined and hurting, and I wanted so badly someone to blame, someone to hate.

I forced all this feeling on Kakashi because in the end hate is easier than pain.

And I think that broke me a little bit as well.

But now that we are talking, I've realized that I think part of the reason I was so angry that he killed Rin, was because I really liked him.

Like, liked him liked him.

Okay y'know what? I loved him. Damn it!

And I trusted him, he promised he would protect Rin and the next thing I know his hand is going through her her chest. And if it was anyone else I would have killed them and hated them...but it was Kakashi. And it hurt more because of him.

I think I've loved him for a long time. I feel like I felt a little bit of denial when I was younger so I pretended that happy feeling I had whenever I was with Kakashi was because Rin was there as well. And I pretended I loved Rin.

And when I kissed that picture frame I kept getting upset because I would "accidentally " kiss Kakashi. In the end I would cover his face up so I could kiss Rin without his frowning face. I really covered up his face because whenever I saw him the thought of kissing Rin was miles away.

I stood up from my bed. And put on my mask, Tobi persona at the ready. Also ready to not so discreetly flirt with Kakashi. Woo! Today's going to be fun.

I skip out of the room.

Kakashi is in the main area reading and arguing with Kakazu. It sound like they are talking about money. I'm so confused. "Helloooo Senpais!!" I yell and immediately sit next to Kakashi all hyper. Kakazu frowns "Money is vital to surviving, can you get those Icha Icha books without money? No"

"Money isn't everything, if someone asked you to kill...Tobi" his eyes meet mine for a moment and we both blush, not that he can see me blush I'm in a mask...so is he.

"Would you just because they offer you money even though he is your comrade?"
"Duh of course I would" Kakazu argues. I lean in to whisper in Kakashis ear "ask him if he'd kill Hidan" he nods.

"Okay than, would you kill Hidan?"
"..." Kakazu flushes angrily "why would you think that it'd be any different?"
"You didn't answer the question" hummed Kakashi. Kakazu frowned "I-"

"Did I hear the words Hidan!?!!" In came Hidan himself, shoving me off the couch and draping an arm around a suddenly very stiff Kakashi.

"Fu** yeah!!!" Kakazu was still trying to explain...something and Kakashi was attempting to pry Hidans arm off him. "How are you doing? Gotta check on with my silver hair gang" Kakashi visibly rolled his eyes."Hidan- could you get off? I'm trying to read."
" Senpai you stole my seat" I whine "to bad dipsh**" he snaps back.

"Go sit next to Kakazu" says Kakashi "check on your actual partner" Hidan sighs dramatically rolls his eyes and promptly goes over to Kakazu to sit on his lap. Kakazu blinks "Hidan your heavy"
"It's all muscle mass baby!!!"

"I wanna sit on your lap!!" I say to Kakashi loudly and he sighs "I'm reading" I walk over. "No Obi-Tobi" I smile underneath my mask "yes Tobi!" I say back and squash him.

He yells and drops his book "get off" he pushes my back. I don't budge. I see him smile before he does it.

That Bastard!

He pulls off my mask, turns me to face him and kisses me... mind you I'm still on his lap. And Hidan and Kakazu are still in the room.

"Fu**ing hell! What the fu** are you fu**ing doing?!" Yelps Hidan. I kiss Kakashi back. "Tobi!?!!" Yelps Kakazu. Sadly I pull away from Kakashi, still on his lap I turn to them. "Yeah?" I say in my normal voice.

They look like they just sh*t in their pants. I smirk "you guys alright?"
"The f*** no! You little Di**!"
"Where did you get those scars from?" Wonders Kakazu "I saved Kakashis life when we were younger..." I say as I look at him side eye.

Pull down his mask, he pulled down yours
No. I'm a little worried what he'll look like underneath it.
You'd love him anyway
Oh that's true...I'd probably love him even if he did kill Rin.

"So uh...are you guys?" Kakazu twisted his fingers "together?" Kakashi gives me a conflicted look. And I sputter.

"Wait that's what your wondering you ass? No, Bit** why the hell are you a scarred older dude, that actually doesn't sound like a three year old, and are you a fu**ing UCHIHA?"

"Yes?" In glides Itachi. He probably heard Hidan from a mile away "Itachi look! It's ANOTHER FU**ING UCHIHA you didn't kill them all finish the job."

That was insensitive Hidan.

Itachi looks at me on Kakashis lap, he blinks, he looks at Kakashi "who are you?" He says to me blandly and I laugh hoarsely "Obito Uchiha. More commonly known as Tobi... and yes, Kakashi and I are together.

I see him blush, I don't care I pull down his mask.

He's beautiful. So beautiful that I kiss him again, and it's not like I wouldn't have if he wasn't beautiful. But whatever.

Thanks for reading my pointless filler chapter. Well kinda pointless they needed to admit that they were together 😘 anyway thanks for reading I don't own Naruto or the pic.

Thanks!
Cya peeps!!!