Afterwards-

"Come back here Kakashi!" A raven haired Uchiha yelled half of his face was scarred but his eyes shone with happiness and his mouth tilted up into an infectious smile "I Don't wanna wear the hat!" Yelled Kakashi back as he tore down the forest path "Your the Hokage for goodness sake- put on the hat and do your job!!"

"Paperwork- no, why am I the hokage? Couldn't it have been you? "
"Pff- no" Obito finally caught up to Kakashi and jammed the Hokage hat on his head "There- don't you look nice?"
"I always look nice" sulked Kakashi- he really didn't like the hat, "Now come' on you have work to do" Kakashi sighed.

Kakashi and Obito lived together in a adorable apartment- Obito did most of the decorating because Kakashi was boring, Obito wanted to adopt a child (he was looking into it behind Kakashi's back) and he was also a Jonin, and he had his own adorable little team.

The Akatsuki were now mostly allies of the village, they didn't harm anyone from the leaf, other nations maybe but whatever. Naruto was all ready to be next Hokage (Very important side note DANZO IS DEAD BECAUSE HE'S A HORRIBLE HUMAN- err I don't know Itachi and Sasuke killed him? Or Madara did?) Kakashi was Hokage currently and he honestly hated it, he rarely had time to read Icha Icha anymore.

Kakashi ran home after work he had two plastic bags in his hands and he kicked open his door, Obito guiltily hid the stacks of adoption papers he had been going throw and put on a cheesy smile "Hey Kakashi!"
"I bought Ramen for dinner"
"What you don't like my cooking?"
"I don't like your cooking"

They set the table and sat down together, "How was your day?"
"My students are driving me crazy" Kakashi chuckled villainously "They only get worse Obito" Obito sighed, he had to tell Kakashi sooner or later that he wanted to adopt- a child not a dog, I mean Kakashi's ninja dogs were here a lot so.

"Hey Kakashi" Obito said nervously rubbing the back of his head "What?" Said Kakashi playing with some of the noodles in his bowl "IthinkIreallywanttoadoptachild-likeahumanchild" Obito blurted out as fast as he could, his words coming out a jumble.

"What!?" Said Kakashi and his cheeks tinted pink.

Kakuzu's POV
Hidan and I have been traveling a lot recently going on missions making money, when I took his broken body out of those rocks finally I was so heartbroken and so relived, I was both so glad he was immortal and so heartbroken he had to suffer all of that pain.

The first thing I did was nurse him back to health. It took two months and three weeks. He's better now and he still swears up a storm, he'll even make the occasional bad joke about dying underneath a landslide, which I don't appreciate.

People like us don't settle down we keep moving- we will be ninjas until we die, but hopefully we don't die soon, I want more time with Hidan. "What are you thinking about D*ckwipe?"
"Shut up Hidan" I growl "Okay okay Grandpa- gotta fu**ing respect my elders" I roll my eyes at him and push him over.

"WHAT THE F*** B*TCH!!" He yells as he falls and he runs to catch up to me "We are in the middle of a mission Hidan be nice"
"Nice isn't in my vocabulary"
"I know" I say and smile at him. He seems very alarmed. "Fu** off you're creeping me out" I love him so much.

No one's POV
"You wanna adopt a child, a human child"
"Yes Kakashi I don't want a dog child" said Obito sighing heavily Kakashi was taking this worst than he thought "You want to raise a child"
"Yes"
"Here"
"Yes"
"In Konoha"
"FOR KAMI'S SAKE- YES I WANT TO RAISE A CHILD HERE IN KONOHA WITH YOU"

"..."
"Kakashi?"
"What-? Oh sorry, yeah okay fine by me"
"What." Kakashi shrugged nonchalantly "Yeah we can totally adopt, maybe not now, I'll wait till Naruto's Hokage and your students are a bit older but in the future? Yeah I'm in"
"You are okay with this" Obito was in shock. "Yes of Course" Kakashi kissed Obito gently "I think we'd be great parents"

"I'd be a great parent"
"Don't test my kindness Obito" Kakashi huffed face buried in Obito's hair. "We are going to adopt!" Obito said and jumped up letting out a childish squeal (Very Tobi like) his head slammed into Kakashi who clutched his chin "'Tch knuckle head"
"Bakashi lay off-" Yelped Obito "Today is one of the best days of my life- Imma be a father!"
"Yay-" Said Kakashi bored "In like two years- so don't get your hopes up to much"

"My hopes are soaring with the birds"
"You are so weird" Kakashi said clearing the table "How is your team?" Asked Obito he hadn't heard that much about them recently "Sasuke and Naruto are traveling for redemption- er Naruto is helping Sasuke find redemption, and Sakura is taking over the hospital- frankly it's terrifying"

"Note to self don't go to the hospital"
"Can you clean the dishes?" Asked Kakashi "I have paperwork..."
"Oh so now that you might have to do the dishes you are fine with doing paperwork" Kakashi elbowed Obito "Fine you do my paperwork I'll do the dishes, I swear my paperwork is harder"

"You can't wait for Naruto and Sasuke to come back so you can be done as  Hokage" Kakashi eye smiled "Get to work Obito" Obito fake glared and kissed Kakashi's forehead "I will finish all of your paperwork for you my love"
"Ooh okay than have fun with that" said Kakashi smirking "I will!"
"Good." Obito felt like somehow he had lost- in something, he sighed and ran off to do Kakashi's paperwork.

That night Kakashi woke up to see Obito asleep on a desk drooling on a stack if paper, he chuckled,picked Obito up and carried him to their bed, Obito was a bit heavy and he went slow as to not wake him up. "I told you paperwork was harder" murmurs Kakashi

"Shut up Kakashi".

Aaaaaand Done!!!
Thanks for reading!!! Don't own Naruto or Pic
Wow Finished thanks to y'all who read this my first Kakaobi!!! 💚💚💚💚