Back home

No one's POV
They found Kakashi at the borders of the village, he was just standing there as if in shock, it looked like something had died in his silvery black eyes and his hair seemed to droop down over his face even more. He was led to the Hokage's Office, they were all curious on how the mission went.

Lady Tsunade sat on her chair, holding her pig firmly with her left Arm and eating Dango, Kakashi felt as pang of sadness when his eyes landed on the Dango. "Kakashi! Your back" Tsunade pushed the plate away from her mouth still a bit stuffed, "Hold Tonton" Kakashi awkwardly held her pig as she stood up and stretched her arms.

"So how was your mission? I assume you came back because you have vital information now..." Kakashi knelt his head "Yes- Madara Uchiha is alive, the Madara Uchiha " Lady Tsunade froze, the Madara she had heard so much about? The Madara that had broken her grandfathers heart?

"Madara...Uchiha, of the leaf?" She stuttered slightly in disbelief "Yes- and along with him is Obito, one of my teammates I had presumed was dead."
"Is he powerful?" Kakashi didn't even hesitate "Yes."

Narutos Pov
Kakashi was late. Which wasn't a surprise, I couldn't believe he had decided to come back, he had seemed happy with Obito, the only thing I could think of was that something went wrong.

When Kakashi finally came, he looked tired and sad, though he was happy to see us, I could tell by the way his dull eyes slightly lit up.

Lady Tsunade's POV
Madara Uchiha, my grandfather, Hashirama Senju, he had spoke of him quiet often, I had thought he was dead. "But wasn't he a bad man?" I had stared up at my grandfather as he chuckled goofily, almost immediately his carefree ridiculous smile melted from his face.

"No one is born bad Tsunade" he said gently "Madara was..." he trailed off, his eyes searching for something, a memory maybe and he smiled distantly.

"Hm?!" I said just in case he forgot me he smiled at me "I'm sorry Tsunade, I need to do something, I'll see you later hai?"
"Okay!" I said. I nodded vigorously.

Madara was legendary, a Shinobi god, and apparently he was still alive. "ANBU! You heard the man" I bark and four men jump from the shadows "head over to the Akatsuki, just scout, stay undercover no in depth exploration or combat"

"Hai" the chorused and left. I could feel tensions boiling over. I didn't know what was to come, but I knew one thing...It wasn't going to be pretty

Obito's POV
He left me a second time, he broke me, a second time, how many times is he going to do that? This is the last time-the next time we see him we fight. If I hurt him I'll break all over again, Kakuzu and Hidan aren't helping, I'm pretty sure they're "Together" and them being all happy while I'm miserable isn't helping my mood.

Kakuzu's POV
I don't know why but Hidan and I got a message from Pein, he's getting ready to launch an attack on the leaf, I don't know where this is coming from, as long as their is money in it I suppose. Hidan is really annoying, I wish he'd just die, Luckily he's immortal, so no matter how many times I try to bury him alive he comes back.

Raging mad.

It's really cute.

Anyway war...Yes war, War costs money but the Akatsuki are ready, Tobi is- he looks furious so I assume he's ready to kick some ass. And Hidan can't wait to "Sacrifice leaf ninjas to jashin" I've been having these dreams, of Hidan buried deep underground never to see the sun again, and of me in excruciating pain from some type of lightening...?

I'm worried because ever since Pein mentioned the "war" they've been reoccurring. It's strange, And terrifying and I'm...not ready for Hidan and I to die, he has so many people left to sacrifice and I have so much money to collect.

We killed some ANBU today, they were scouting around, a piece of cake honestly, I can't believe that they are supposed to be elite ninja, ha, so why am I so worried about our deaths?

Underground.
Electrocuted
War.

Madara's POV
The battle starts now, it may not be actual fighting...yet but getting your peices on the board is just as important, Pein is attacking the leaf head on, I'll use his extravagantly over dramatic entrance as a shadow to lurk in, and than strike.

Hashirama had told me I was cruel. He had said it with a deep frown on his face, he had said he had hoped I was more. I wonder what he would think now. The battle is but two days away,

"I had hoped...you were more old friend" Hashirama had stated eyes tired mouth frowning, he was on his knees panting, we had fought and I was sure I had won "I'm not. My Goals are the same you can't change my mind"
"Than kill me, or can't you?" He has a defiant note in his voice.

He sounds so strong and confident, confident that I won't kill him.

He was right.

I hesitated and that was the worst mistake of my life, Hashirama used my weakness of him against me, he struck, and he gained the upper hand, he had apologized, tears in his eyes. Empty words...

Obito don't make the same mistake as me, Don't let Kakashi use your love of him to weaken you... I sigh, everything is planned out. The leaf will fall, and next all the villages will as well, we will take the tailed beasts and make my dream a reality.

I want to see you again Hashirama.

Obito's POV
Madara told me something about Kakashi today...He told me that he was on a mission to kill Rin, that it was his Fault, that he valued his mission above his comrades, and since he left he has obviously been using me.

I know next time I see him. We will battle- and one of us will die.

Arigatō for reading!!!
I dont own Naruto or the Pic. Sorry for this lil filler chapter, Next one is the action and the....Kakaobi, I just had to get everything kinda lined up for the climax y'know? THANKYOUTHANKYOU for all the votes and reads y'all amazing 💚
Cya peeps