An Immpossible descision

Kakashi's POV
We leapt down from the trees, no doubt a bit dramatic. "Sasuke" said Itachi cooly, I had to admit he played an impressive villain. I sighed and took out my book. The look of shock from my students was enough for me to crack a smile, luckily I was wearing a mask...

Naruto's POV
Itachi cooly greeted Sasuke and Kakashi-sensei just took out his book, he flipped though a few pages and finally settled on one, completely ignoring us "Sensei! Why would you join the Akatsuki?" I pleaded, he snapped his book closed looking irate.

"I don't know Naruto- I suppose I was bored" he sounded deadpan, I knew he was being sarcastic but the comment still stung, he certainly looked the part of an Akatsuki, the dark robes matched his mask and he had a nonchalant almost cold look to his eyes.

And I'd admit I always thought he was cool.

"We're your comrades Kakashi-sensei!" I spat "How could you? We are bringing you back or punching some sense into you!!!" He just stared at me, and blinked, he let out a soft sigh, "Come back Sensei..." said Sasuke, and he squeezed my hand reassuringly.

We were a team, we would get him back.

"Sensei- whatever is wrong, please we'll help you just come back" Kakashi pocketed his book, and stalked towards us, he was. Quiet surprisingly scary. He got closer to us and Sakura took an instinctive step back.

I gripped Sasuke's hand hard. I knew he was probably losing circulation but whatever. Kakashi was right in front of us, he took a kuani out meticulously, and slowly glided it to my throat. I felt the cold iron and shivered, his eyes held no emotion, just cold boredom.

"Sensei-" Sakura pushed forward "Stop-" Sasuke snarled "This isn't you-"
my breathing was tense. I was scared, and a bit...heartbroken, "Sasuke's right this isn't you" I stated firmly

"Quite right" said Kakashi lightly pulling away his blade.

And just like that he was done, he smiled, pulled out his book and pocketed his Kunai "What are you guys doing here?"

"What-" I messaged my throat besides a lingering feeling of vulnerability I was fine, I let go of Sasuke's hand he looked shell shocked, Sakura fumed "WHAT WAS THAT YOU SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME SENSEI!! CHA!!" He rubbed his head, "I'm sorry Sakura-"

"What were you doing?"
"Attempting to chase you off...Oh have you met Itachi?"
"Yes. Yes I have" snarled Sasuke and Kakashi looks even more bashful "Listen I was sent to infiltrate the-"

"Kakashi-" He froze. I had never seemed him look this terrified.

Kakashi's POV
"Kakashi-" I froze. No please no, let it be someone else, Anyone else...
"Obito" He isn't wearing his mask, his face is beautiful and filled with rage and betrayal. He looks hurt, I promised I would never hurt you again, I am such a horrible person Obito

"Were, were you using me? Kakashi?" He spits ands I blink "No-no I wasn't I swear-" Of course Naruto takes this moment to step in and make everything worse "Come back to Konoha Sensei- you can be done spying, they found you out anyway" the look in Obito's eyes breaks me.

"You were spying." It's no longer a question its a statement. I want to shatter into a million peices, "Yes-But please belive me Obito-"

"Why should I ever believe scum like you?" He shouts he storms twords me and grabs the collar of my robe "HOW COULD YOU?" He lets me go and starts pacing "I was so stupid, to think you would actually love me"
"No! I mean I do, Obito I love you I'm-"
"Come back with us Sensei"

Everything seems to be blurring disorienting, this is...My students, my...Boyfriend, I- "I'm sorry Obito, but I swear I love you, I wasn't using you, I would never use you"
"You're kidding Sensei" says a snarky voice, Sasuke. "Prove it" snaps Obito, looking furious "Tell them to leave, kill them, make them go away I don't care."

Strangely its Naruto who speaks first, "Sensei- If you ask us to leave we will. Same goes for Obito I presume" they're making me choose. My brain is ripping apart, I'm a deeply loyal person and this is tearing me apart.

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, my students, who supported me and made me laugh again for the first time in years, who loved training, cared for me and in turn I cared for like a father would his children, my comrades, my students I watched grow up.

The Akatsuki, I was sent to spy on them, but I never expected to make friends, people who have been through as much as me, who had an understanding of what pain life could be, and supported each other and shared understanding, and of course Obito...God I love him so much.

I love my students as well.

I'm so torn "Please don't make me choose" my voice cracks and there is a pleading whine to it, that sounds pitiful and weak. I'm so weak. Everything I do- somehow ruins, melts, shatters, in my hands.

I look at Obito, furious, hurt, and betrayed, scarred. Because of me. I promised I would never hurt him again. But I did anyway, he's hurt right now, I can see him battle tears and try to look only angry when really he is feeling so much more...

Naruto looks calm, he looks understanding and I appreciate it, I want to make sure no one ever hurts my comrades again, Sakura and Sasuke look pleading and a bit mad. I love them so. I promised I would watch them grow up, because they would live unlike my old team.

Either way I brake a promise, either why I'm horrible, a piece of scum that should have died under that rock all those years ago...

"Well?" Says Itachi, he's been silent the entire time. His eyes show pity but his voice is stern.

I look around

"I'm sorry-"

Thanks for reading.