I'm sorry

Suicidal thoughts-nothing happens but it's there so heads up
SUICIDE IS NOT A JOKE OR FAKE, if you are even thinking anything like this talk to a loved one, get help or even just Pm me.

Kakashi's POV
I'm being ripped apart slowly, and it's painful, either way I hurt someone I love, either way I've failed my precious people. Those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum...and either way I abandon a comrade.

Please don't make me choose. I want to beg. I sigh and whisper "I'm sorry" I walk slowly over to Obito.

My students look heartbroken and I shatter over and over. I'm such a horrible person, I put that look on their face. Naruto's bangs shade his eyes "you can come back whenever you want Kakashi-Sensei" he sounds so resigned that I just want to run back to him.

I think part of my reasoning to stay with Obito is because I know I've hurt him more than I've hurt anyone else in The world. And I owe it to him.

But it's also because I love him, and right now I'm just so tired... Obito takes my hand and we Kami away. When we arrive back at the Akatsuki we don't say anything...just walk in opposite directions, his face is stone cold and I can see him struggling to remain calm.

I walk to my room. I break everything, I still remember my students faces, so resigned, so heartbroken Naruto somehow manages a broken watery eye'd smile and reminds me that I'll always be their Sensei, and than, the air swirled and we were back at the Akatsuki.

I slam a desk in the room over, it cracks and I kick it, I'm in fury, "Chidori!" I roar and slam my hands into my bed, the wood splinters and demolishes the bedsheets catch flame and the mattress bursts sending small embers through the air, I punch the wall as hard as I can, my knuckles split.

I punch the wall again anyway.

And again, and again. The flesh of my skin bubbles with blood. It leaks onto the floor a puddle of it.
I storm out of the room again.

Why am I alive? Every breath I take, every step I walk, somehow leads to me ruining something, heck I've just ruined Obito's and my room. It's raining outside, how appropriate. Lightening lights the sky and the rain just comes hurling down, the sky seems to groan.

It was a night like this when my father died. Sakumo Hatake, the mighty White Fang of the leaf, I had come home, it was storming outside and the house was dark, when Lightening lit the room I saw a figure on the ground.

I had been 5.

Now as the rain poured around me I smiled sourly, Obito would never forgive me, I had broken my teams hearts, literally ripped Rin's heart out, and watched almost everyone I loved die. I dont know If i even want to keep living. I was suddenly very aware of a kunai in my back pouch.

It would be so easy.

No.

The voice was so faint in the back of my head but it was there, I take out the Kunai and gently press it to my throat, its cold, and I shiver, rain slides into my eyes and I blink them away, everything's foggy. I-

"Kakashi?"

I startle drop the Kunai, it clatters loudly, sh*t that was loud. And Obvious. The voice sounds heartbroken, and I'm staring at my feet "What where you doing Kakashi?"
"Nothing I wasn't going to do anything" I sound like I'm lying...

"Kakashi look at me" But I don't want to. "Kakashi" I look up, of course its Obito, his eyes look a little watery but it might just be because of the Rain.

Obito POV
I went back to our room, I'd have to face Kakashi sooner or later, and I suppose in the end he did come back with me, I'm worried though, what if he was using me? The fact that he might not love me shakes me to the core, I don't even want to think about it...

When I walk onto the room its no-lie demolished, wood is everywhere ground into wood chips and splinters, there's flaming pieces of cloth and a wall is crumbling and dripping...Blood? I walk closer to the wall. It's definitely blood.

Kakashi.

Where is he? I don't know where the sudden pit in my stomach came from but it aches and I'm suddenly very afraid. I run outside because he's more likely to be outside than inside, it's raining hard and I can barely see even a few meters in front of me "Sharingan" I yell ands look around . I find him and run in his direction.

When I see what he's doing I halt. He has a kunai pressed to his throat, should I call out to him? What if he accidentally stabs himself? How did this happen? "Kakashi?" My voice comes out quiet and fearful, he drops the kunai and it clatters loudly.

"What where you doing Kakashi?" He won't meet my eyes and suddenly I'm finding it very hard to breath. "Nothing, I wasn't going to do anything" his voice tremors, suddenly warm tears are mixing with the rain that's dripping down my face.

"Kakashi look at me " he doesn't "Kakashi-" I say this time in a stronger voice, he looks up, and he looks demolished.

"Kakashi why would you ever-" I run up to him and hug him tightly, I bury my head in his shoulder, I feel him shaking slightly "Why would you ever even think about-K-killing yourself?"
"I'm so sorry Obito, I'm so, so sorry" he whimpers back and I start crying like a maniac.

"I love you so much Kakashi what would I do if I lost you?"
"I thought you were angry..." Kakashi trails off and I put my hands on his shoulders "No matter what you do, I will always love you, even if I do get mad, I'll forgive you eventually" Kakashi sniffs "Yeah...Okay, I just- Everything I touch seems to break"

He clenches his hands for emphasis "What do you mean?" I ask and he looks down at his feet again, rain trailing down his silky silver hair "Rin, Minato, Kushina, My team. You..."
"No Kakashi that wasn't all your fault"
"But I could have done something!? Anything!! And I didn't I just messed everything up!"

I kiss him "No, Your Team still loves you- I still love you-"
"I left my team and betrayed you"
"Than go back to your team Kakashi" he looks surprised "with you-?" I smile sadly "I have a mission I have to carry out"

"Than I'm staying till its done and than we can both return to the leaf village." I shake my head smiling softly "Okay, Okay, I love you too Kakashi".

No ones POV
"We begin soon, is everything ready?" Said the strange figure "Yes" said Obito sullenly "Kakashi might be a problem" the figure replies coldly, Obito shudders "He won't be"

"You've grown attached"
"So? I'll put the mission first I promise"
"So you would kill him if he got in your way?" The figure says voice like oily poison slipping down someone's throat, destroying them from the inside.

Obito took a sharp inhale. "Yes".

Thanks for reading
Don't own Naruto or Pic
Vote, COMMENT, or just read.