Revelations

I'm going to kill him.
Tobi/Obito POV
I take out my Kunai, and slowly, shakily put it to his throat, I don't know why but I'm shaking I feel sick, and weak, so weak, I'm drowning, this hurts more than being crushed by rocks, what's wrong with me? He killed Rin.

A silvery grey eye opens. By now he must feel the cold metal of the Kunai digging into his throat. He doesn't do anything at first. Or say anything, he's just quiet. I hear him take a shaky inhale of breath, unconsciously I dig the Kunai in harder to his neck, it draws a bead of red blood.

he takes another breath, the foggy ness of his sleep clouded eyes clear and his eyes get a cold calculated look I know well...and a bit of, dare I say...hurt? I tremor. How dare he feel hurt!

"Tobi..." he says calmly, like he's trying to calm a child "You don't want to do this"
"How would you know!?" I snarl, I'm so confused and for some reason everything's so warm and burning and all that seems clear and calm and okay are his eyes, those beautiful eyes.

"You don't want to do this" he says again...calmly "Yes...yes I do" I spit back and Kakashi blinks "what have I ever done to you?" He's still so calm, I'm so mad...I'm going to enjoy this

I pull of my mask, slowly at first, I can see him struggle to remain impassive, but curiosity shines in his eyes, I take my mask of and throw it to the floor, it makes a resounding clatter and I lean closer to Kakashi's face, his eyes go wide. Shock, so clearly written on his face.

"O-Obito" he sounds disbelieving I give him a cruel smile "Hello Kakashi."
"But how-" his voice breaks. I smirk "How what? How am I alive? Take a good look at this scar Kakashi" He breaths shakily. "Your alive."
"Yes." He looks at me with awe, and I see a small silvery tear slip down his cheek.

"I hate you so much Kakashi" I whisper voice hoarse "You killed Rin, even after you promised-"
"I am sorry." He doesn't even argue. He just apologizes "No. No you aren't YOU KILLED HER KAKASHI" I slam my free hand down hard next to his head, he jumps slightly.

"You put a hand through her chest, and than you shattered my world."
"I know." Kakashi's eyes look fragmented "And I am so, so, sorry Obito"

I am so, so sorry Obito.

"NO! YOU DON'T GET TO BE SORRY" I scream, tears are falling from my eyes they make everything blurred and disoriented, panic is rising in my throat, suffocating me, "You get everythingI had to suffer here, broken, while you relax and read...porn!" I lace as much venom in my words as I can. I'm shaking now.

Kakashi push's me off, I land on the floor and hurry back up, we are both standing now, facing each other, panting hard, I get in a fighting stance. "I killed Rin, you have every right to hate me, but don't ever say my life is easy and I get everything"

I snarl "I watched you kill Rin, after you promised to protect her, after you-"
"I know! You don't think I know that?" Kakashi has an edge of hysteria in his voice "You don't think I've suffered from that? Felt broken beyond repair? You think she was only your teammate and friend? Well think again Obito"

"You weren't sad." I spit
"You weren't there you wouldn't realize how crushed I was" I stomp my foot, it's childish I know but I'm so- confused and angry! "You just don't want to fight me because you want to stay alive. You're stalling"

Kakashi smiles.

"You think that's what I'm doing?" He raises an eyebrow and lets out a dark chuckle. And Than he drops to his knees hands clasped behind his back, neck tilted up, exposed. "Kill me than."

Kill me than.
My hand quavers. "Because Obito, you are my friend and I could never fight you, I broke my promise and I hate myself for it, so go ahead, get your revenge, but remember no shinobi's life is exactly easy" I walk towards him. My feet moving on their own.

My heart is beating so fast I can't breath and all I can see clearly is Kakashi.

"I'm sorry I killed Rin, you will never know how sorry I am, I listened to you, I value my comrades and I would trade my life for you or Rin's anytime, no matter what, and I will always care for you Obito, even if you kill me. Just hear me out one last time" his voice cracks again "I am so, so sorry"

I take a step forward and get my Kunai out. "Aren't you afraid?" I hiss out, wanting some sort of reaction. "No" he says and smiles "I'm relived, I'm so tired of everything..." I put the Kunai to his throat.

I can feel his pulse, where's mine is fast and scared, his is slow, sturdy and mellow, he really isn't scared, his face is a bit wet from the tears, his mask's wet too, I weave my hands in his hair to get a good angle to slit his throat.

The kunai goes against the pale flesh of his neck, he swallows, no doubt a bit uncomfortable. He deserves this, he killed Rin, he put a hand through her heart he didn't even care.

I Am so, so sorry Obito

Well you weren't there you didn't know how crushed I really was

I listened to you, I value my comrades.

I'm so tired of everything... Me to Kakashi, I am so tired,

I'm so tired of clinging to this hate, to this rage, I'm tired of how sad and broken we are, I'm tired of the lies, the blood, the betrayal, and I'm tired of hurting you.

I lean forward.

And...

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Kiss. Him.

Thanks for reading, vote, COMMENT, yeah...Don't own Naruto or the pic!
Cya peeps.