𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙖,, - 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ✧

ah ha ha i'm back with another book even though i have others to finish

i promise to finish the other books, i'm just a procrastinator at heart

this book is inspired by uno by softbiscuit , make sure to check it out there's some major bakugou fluff ;')

metanoia,, night one

"you fucker."

pop

"your music taste is shit." jiro said nonchalant. she put her headphones back over her ears and continued to scroll on her phone. the pineapple flavored gum she was chewing was starting to get bland.

why do i always get bland ass gum?

she rolled her eyes, non-observant to the angry, angry blondie across the room.

'abuse by freddie dredd' blasted in the blue-violet headphones.

'feeding the evil with people like dreams,

looking straight up and you see the big-

yoink

jiro stopped moving with a dead-panned face, moving her view from her phone to the blonde teen sitting on the couch.

"listen here you fucker. you think you can just call my music shit?! you listen to fucking travis scott so you have no place to talk." bakugou screamed in her face.

the girl said nothing as she stared at him with a blank face. she was irritated and annoyed.

"can i have my headphones back please." she sighed & rolled her eyes.

"these look fucking garbage." he seethed. 

so. i. think. i'll actually just throw them-" 

tap

jiro's quirk swiftly moved towards bakugou & stuck her ear phone-shaped ear into his, the other one located into her left ear.

"it's blue-tooth. your music taste is shit, but i'll gladly help you fix that." she said amused.

abuse by freddie dredd was seething into both of their ears, the loud music blaring.

"is that a fucking challenge?" bakugou growled back. he was forced to listen to the music, her quirk also forwarding the music to his surroundings.