𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤,, - 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤 ✧

yoooooo so like-

for the full effect you should turn on dark mode while you read!!!

i have school tomorrow so sorry if this feels rushed ;')

disco,, night two

"tch. it's okay i guess."

"travis scott is amazing you just don't want to admit it." jiro rolled her eyes, opening the trasher magazine again.

"rest in peace to screw, tonight we take it slowly."

"you know you like the beats, bakubitch." jiro said casually. the hot-head was quick tempered as usual, light starting to emit from his palms. 

"i-?! the fuck you just call me you emo punk?!" he screamed. who does this bitch think she is? calling me out of my name, i'll beat her ass, he thought.

"oh just sit down jackass and calm your balls for a second. jesus are your balls always in a twist?" circling a hoodie with a sharpie marker on the trasher magazine, she didn't notice the blonde approaching her.

"your music is shit just like you!" bakugou looked as if he had steam pouring out from both sides of his head.

"imagine hating on my music taste because you can't accept the fact that you listen to fucking heavy metal." jiro pulled out her phone, heading to the trasher site to order the hoodie.

this angered bakugou. her nonchalant style, ignoring him, nobody had ever did this to him before.

whoosh

the phone was taken out of her hands.

"hey-"

"September by Earth Wind & Fire is now playing."

"why did you change my-"

"oh shut the fuck up and just enjoy the classic." bakugou smirked. the led lights slowly turned from a green hue to a disco frenzy. it was as if her room turned into a disco floor.

"do you remember?

the 21st night of september."

searching around for bakugou because of the blazing lights was her new target. it was too dark for her to see so she squinted her eyes, looking around.

anger bubbled throughout her body. he had picked up her red bass guitar, and was swinging it around like a mad man to the song.

"bakugou! put it down, it was signed by mcr!" she screamed.

"the fuck is mcr?" he yelled back, not paying attention as he swung it around.

"my chemical romance you turd!" both of her hands were gripped into her hair as she screamed. jiro was beyond furious.

"ba de ya! say do you remember?

ba de ya! dancing in september!"

bakugou sung loudly while swinging the guitar. he was in such a good mood that he didn't notice jiro's screams any longer.

crash

jiro stared in horror at the ground. the red bass guitar was now broken in half, strings out of place, and ripped tremendously. bakugou was shocked it had happen, too lost for words.

'shit, shit, shit' he thought.

"i didn't mean to-"

"get the fuck out!" jiro screamed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚

if that were me

if that were me

i would've beat bakugou
the fuck up im deadass

anyway, gn!

<33