𝙗𝙩𝙨,, - 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚✧

MWAHAHA

back w/ another chapter

i missed u all mwahALSO WHAT THE FUCK I COME BACK AND THIS STORY HAS OVER 7K READS AND 260+ VOTES?!?!+!_!_!  I LITERALLY LOVE U ALL SM WTFFF THIS IS CRAZY

also i onlt added the smut to feed you guys- there won't be any the rest of the book, it was rlly meant to be a crackfic

uhm i feel like my writing is kinda bad but you guys seem to like it, so that makes me glad !

also this is still a crackfic, and a happy ending. so please keep that in mind if you're wondering why there are so many silly moments.

 so please keep that in mind if you're wondering why there are so many silly moments

bts,, night nine

"ugh it feels like lately we haven't been focused on music." jiro groaned.

"well who's fucking fault is that? if anything that's your fucking fault for asking for kisses everyday knowing i'm a horny guy." bakugou spat back.

jiro was laying in bakugou's lap, with her purple headphones lightly playing music in her ears. he was combing his hands through her purple hair as he scrolled through instagram on his phone.

"hey can you listen to this song? actually i want to show you some of bts's music, and switch it up from the usua; music." jiro said as she raised up and took bakugou's phone out of his hands.

"mmcht. i don't know they kinda look like girls" bakugou made a lip smack noise and had a visibly irritated face.

"if they are girls then they're some pretty ass girls. don't you like girls anyway? just your type." she retorted with an irritated tone.

"... okay. i guess ill listen to them" he mutters.

siri, play ugh by bts. (listen to the song for the full effect of this scene)  

bakugou scrunched up his nose in pure disgust as jiro sang "lets gooooo!"

"oh come on, lighten up you old shit face." sticking her tongue out to tease him.

"DONG DONG DONG" jiro is dancing in the middle of the room, head rocking back and forth as she reaches for bakugou's arms and forces him to stand up.

he folds his arms on his chest, obviously not amused.

"naneun ukae ukae, naneun ukae ukaeeee" jiro sings out loudly.

"comn bakugou sing with me!" nudging her elbow in his arm. 

"LETS GOOOOOO!" at this jiro is in her own space, not even bothering to look at him. the song gets her hyped to the max. 

he almost passes out when she swears she hears a deep voice singing ugh.