𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬,, - 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 ✧

here we are
with another chapter
:0

here we arewith another chapter :0

crew,, night four

"it's just a peck on the cheek dude."

it was the next night, and jiro was trying to convince bakugou katsuki to kiss her. so far, nothing was working. of course though, what was she expecting,? the guy known in the school for rejecting every girl that even stepped a foot near him?

"gross ass! you really think i'm going to kiss you?" bakugou sneered.

"you're the one that broke my guitar! it's either you give me kisses whenever i ask or  you can pay me $300 to get it repaired!"

"who the fuck would want kisses rather then money. you're making no damn sense." bakugou didn't understand this girl. actually, nobody in class 1-a really understood jiro.

"do you really wanna know why?" jiro questioned.

"i'm horny 24/7 dude. that's all. i really just want kisses." jiro said with hints of attitude.

-

"ow, you bitch!"

"i told you to tilt your fucking head, you bozo! you have such a big head but a tiny brain!" jiro spat in his face.

the two had just tried to share their first kiss. with bakugou leaning forward & jiro tilting her head, both bumped heads and now had major headaches.

getting up from the bed, she moved over to her desktop to switch the song.

"i don't have time for your shit right now." jiro said irritated.

"i- stop talking to me you turd." bakugou threw a pillow at her, hitting her in the head.

"ugh! stop bothering me you fucking weirdo!" jiro turned & screamed.

"and before you go, you will give me a kiss in some way, shape, or form." she said with confidence.

-

2 hours had passed, the only things happening was the music switching & the girl glaring at katsuki from behind her phone.

she was begging to be irritated. nothing jiro did was working, from the flirtaious winks she sent him, and he had the nerve to grimace! freaking grimace at her. jiro was at her limit, ready to throw her chair at the wall.

"i'm leaving now." bakugou said abruptly. getting up, he made his way towards the door.

"hey, hey- wait! you have to kiss me before you go!" jiro screeched.

"what? i am not doing that shit!" bakugou yelled. this bitch got me fucked all the way up.

clenching the door handle, he swung the door open. jiro had already moved in a fast pace, iida style. she was now at the door, behind him.

smack

"did you just fucking hit me?!" bakugou rubbed his palm on his cheek slowly, growing agitated by the seconds.

"shut up! you're going to wake everyone up!" jiro whispered.

"listen. just give me a kiss and you can go dude." she pleaded.

he looked at her as if she had a giant animal planted on her face. not caring, he started to walk out again.

"dude!" jiro grabbed his bicep, making him pause.

"do you want a kiss that fucking badly?" he asked, yanking back his arm in the process.

"yes. i actually do."

"okay."

"wait wha-"

dragging her into the hallway, he pushed jiro against the wall. with one hand, he moved jiro's hair off of her forehead. leaving a small peck on her head, he backed away.

"i didn't expect you to actually do it." jiro muttered.

"you act like a whiny dog." bakugou spat back.

"whatever, now leave! i got what i wanted, and i don't need you anymore, so go to bed!"

"you think you can just fucking order me around like i'm a dog?!"

"i sure the fuck will!" jiro said as she slammed the door in his face.

✧・゚: *✧・゚

ah ha ha

sorry this chapter was sucky

i promise they will get better

:')