𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤𝙪 & 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙚,, - 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 ✧

its 1:17 am rn but its
fine tbh
anyway
we back with another chapter!

its 1:17 am rn but itsfine tbhanywaywe back with another chapter!

bakugou,, night five

"omg look. someone made a fucking song for you!" jiro cackled.

"you're joking." his red eyes flickered with curiosity.

"i'm deadass dude."

bakugou walked over to jiro, she was sitting at the desktop. coca cola in his hand, he hovered above jiro, squinting at the screen. 

"i've never seen this before." he admitted.

"it's even named after you dude! by some guy named kamil, i bet you he's american." clicking play on the video they stared intently at the screen.

stupid americans.

"i'm excited to see this-"

"shut the hell up so i can hear it, bitch."

'like i'm bakugou, turn they soul to fuckin smoke

bitch i'm boutta pop, bitch you know i'm boutta blow up

only need these hands i dont need no fuckin pole

once i get a grip, i might blast yo fuckin dome up'

jiro clicked pause on the video. bakugou had a giant smirk on his face as he sipped more of his cola. "they didnt lie though, because i'll blow anyone up that comes in my path."

"you're delusional honestly." jiro rolled her eyes.

"fuck you."

giving her the middle finger, he made his way back to the queen-sized bed.

"im bored dude."

"you should play some more of your shitty music to see if i like it." he knew how to piss of jiro so fast that it was mind-blowing. 

"my music is not shitty! you need to expand your taste or you'll be listening to the same fucking song your whole life."

"my music is not shitty! it's way better than yours will ever be you bitch."

"do you like calling girls bitches a lot? because you're the only bitch i see."

"watch your mouth or you'll regret it."

"whatever you fuck face, your threats don't scare me."

"just play your damn music already."

-

"i dont like this one either."

"you've called all 7 songs trash so far! you're unpleasable my god." jiro rubbed her eyes. it had only been 20 minutes, but the hot-head disagreed with everything she played. "play one more, i might change my mind." a wide smirk crossed his face as he crushed his empty cola can.

"you're going to listen to it fully before you say any type of comments. got it?"

"fuck you i'll do whatever i want."

typing 'taking a walk' into the search bar, bakugou patiently waited.

0:00 now playing 'taking a walk by trippie redd'

"now just shut up and enjoy the music. please and thank you." jiro rocked her head to the beat at the beginning, with bakugou staring at her like she was crazy.

'ooh, so they think i wanna die, yeah

cause my doors are suicide, yeah

bet my coffin would be nice, yeah'

"stud that bitch up with some ice, yeahhh." jiro sang along with the next part.

→fast forward →

"sooooo, what did you think of the song?" jiro was confident that her music would work on him this time. it had to, or something was wrong with him. definitely, something was wrong with him, she went with.

"eh. it was okay." he said while shrugging his shoulders.

while she squealed, bakugou rose up from the bed to stretch.

all of the squealing quickly stopped when she looked up. and met eyes with his defined v-line. oh god, it was an eyesight for her and she couldn't stop gawking. why did he have to be so hot and so angry-tempered at the same time.

everyone's worst nightmare.

and his fan girls were even worse, calling him hot, knowing he would punch them in the jaw. it was truly something.

 side-eyeing the purple-haired girl, he noticed the stares. bakugou scoffed out loud as he seen her mouth wide open. 

"the fuck are you staring at?"

a blushing and stuttering mess she replied. "n-nothing!."

"you were just obviously staring at my v-line, weren't you." bakugou smirked. he said it in a statement knowing that it was true. who else would be able to ignore the hard stares he was receiving on his hard-earned v-line? 

"i was not!"

i totally was just staring at his v-line. fuck fuck fuck.

"its okay, you dont have to lie. i know everyone likes seeing my muscles." 

"i told you i didn't! oh my god just drop it!"

i lowkey wanna feel it- 

wait, no! what the hell is wrong with me-

"you can touch it if you'd like." bakugou grinned widely.

"no! actually, just get out!" jiro couldn't handle the teasing anymore as she stood up and began to shove the boy towards the door. letting her, he waited until he was fully pushed to the door. grabbing one of her arms, he yanked her hand to feel his v-line.

"bakugou! what the hell-"

"i know you wanted to. your face said it all." he said with amusement. looking away, a small red hue slowly formed on her cheeks. "can you let go now.." she mumbled. dropping her hand, he turned around and opened the door handle.

"your music was all right i guess." bakugou left the room, leaving jiro at loss for words.

✧・゚: *✧・゚

its hella late right now

goodnight! (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)