𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨,, - 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ✧

33 reads so far!

i'm happy with any reads i can get :)

imagine if jiro's walls weren't sound proof and everyone could hear them 0-0

kisses,, night three

"baby i need you in my life. in my life."

jiro was beyond furious at bakugou katsuki. and that most definitely wasn't a under-statement.

going to one of mcr's final concerts at a young age was something she could never forget. the 2012 concert, all thanks to her dad being the music freak he is.

"that skank bitch. i'm going to make him pay!" jiro yelled out angrily. she was dried of tears, and could only scream. sure, just because bakugou is known for having anger issues, doesn't mean he can take it out on me. i am not midoriya, who does he think he is-

"oh, my GOD!" jiro screamed into the wet pillow.

over a guitar? yea. as stupid as it sounded that was her baby. her most prized possession.

but now it was gone & nothing could change that.

"ooo ooo, please don't throw your love awayy." she sang sadly, along with the song. jiro had playlists & songs for every mood, occasion & day. her friends said it was quite emo of her to do, mina to be specific.

"ugh! i hate you bakugou katsuki! look what you've done! now you have me crying like a fucking moron." yelling again as she flopped onto her bed.

"i hate you! i hate you so fucking much! you stupid cock sucker! you're so damned irritating you... you make me want to gauge my eyes out from just looking at you!"

"are you done yet? or are you gonna keep blabbing your mouth like a little sissy?"

how am i hearing him? the fuck-

kyoka moved her buried face from the soggy pillow & whipped her head at the door.

in the doorway stood the one and only blonde porcupine. jiro's blood started to boil just seeing his annoying smirk. she laughed to herself, does he think i'm gonna forgive him this easily? she thought.

"fuck off you chicken shit!" she yelled.

hands in both pockets, he shut the door behind him & slowly made his way towards jiro.

"get out! don't come any closer to me! you've ruined something for me that i can't ever get back!" jiro crossed her arms over her chest with a giant puff.

"ehhh? stop crying. isn't mcr back together anyway or whatever? just go to another concert.." he mumbled off.

"you think i don't know that? it won't be the same though! god, you don't understand anything." she yelled louder. her head was tilted downwards as she spoke.

"i'm going to make you pay. i'll come up with something so embarrassing you'll want to piss your pants!" jiro said while nodding to herself with a tiny smirk.

"you heard me! i'm coming up with it right now as i spea-" 

"OI! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!"

the room got so silent you could hear trippie redd singing his lungs out.

"if you're going to keep whining & crying like a bitch, i will gladly break another one of your guitars." bakugou was now face to face with her. the height difference with jiro sitting on her bed, and bakugou hovering over was intimidating itself.

"i can't deal with you right now." jiro sighed and rolled her eyes annoyed.

suddenly, jiro grinned widely. if looks could scare somebody, she had it. even the hothead felt the sudden aura change.

"kisses."

"what?" his eyebrows arched into confusion.

"you can repay me with kisses."

✧・゚: *✧・゚

uh uh so i haven't updated this book or a matter of fact, any of my books in about a month

i should really stop doing that lmao

but then there's the side of me that keeps creating NEW drafts

im going to try to start updating more

okay bye ily ily ily <33