𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜,, - 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ✧

no words needed

for now 😼

slight lemon warning? yeah 😎

kissing,, night seven

"kiss me."

"wait huh?"

as if on que, the music changed. 

man what the fuck! the universe just hates me today. my head must really be hurting because bakugou would never say that.

bakugou slowly lifted his hand from its place on her thigh, moving up to grip her waist. his other hand cupping her cheek and caressing it with his thumb.

jiro could now sense the tension in the room and a blush slowly appeared on her face. the air felt hotter, and the breathing of the two was more visible.

 fuck fuck fuck. 

why is he gripping my thigh.

"b-bakugou?" jiro stuttered out. she never stutters. the tension in the room was high, starting to envelope the teens actions. bakugou gripped her waist again, rising up so he could sit on the ground with her straddling his waist.

"you said i could kiss you, right?" bakugou asked. the blonde boy talking in a soft voice was something jiro thought she would never see. his red eyes staring straight into hers, not breaking contact.

"yeah.. i did." jiro said softly. 

"why is my heart beating so fucking fast?" bakugou asked in his deep voice, as he slowly leaned forward, both of their foreheads now touching & lips only a couple inches apart.

"stop talking and kiss me you shit head." jiro mumbled. tilting their heads, soft lips met and they kissed. bakugou's hand slowly moved from her cheek, and tangled itself into her purple hair. tugging down a bit, she let out a tiny sigh.

damn does this feel like a dream.

both moved back slightly for air & panted for breath, but that quickly ended as their lips connected again.

lips moving in sync was the only thing that the could be heard. jiro felt weak in bakugous arms as she wrapped her arms around his neck, one gripping his hair. she was a blushing mess, everything felt surreal and most importantly nervous.

the kiss only continued to get more heated as the minutes passed. jiro & bakugou both had their eyes open at this point, wanting to see each other's face as they kissed.