𝙩𝙞𝙠𝙩𝙤𝙠,, - 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙭 ✧

YOOOOOOOO UHM-

SO LAST TIME I UPDATED THIS STORY WAS IN LIKE MARCH- mind you i had 30 reads at the time

i decided to come back the other day to see 900+ reads!!

i love you guys so much honestly this means so much to me that you guys like this crackfic

i'll try to be more frequent with chapters now that i'm back 😔🤚🏾

also,,, i did start stanning bts in may, so are their any army here? 👀

tiktok,, night six

"chatter, chatter, chatter! you never stop talking!"

"the fuck?"

jiro sighed. she forgot their were some people her age who were still uncultured. "dude it's from tik tok, do you not have the app?" bakugou cringed & made it visible.

"kirishima always tries to make me do that shit all the damn time. especially that 'renegade' dance or whatever its called. i hate that piece of shit app." bakugou spit out.

"whew child the ghettooo." jiro sang out in response. bakugou furrowed his brows at her in anger.

"what the fuck are you even saying? actually don't answer that. i don't care." he groaned in annoyance. due to his friend group, he was constantly being bothered with the talk of tik tok. especially from mina, she had 100k+ followers and practically begged bakugou the bare minimum to just stand in one of her videos. she knew the effect bakugou had on girls and wanted to use it for clout.

"okay but did you hear that tik-"

"no."

"dude wait i'm asking did you hear-"

"SHUT UP DAMMIT! I DONT CARE!" bakugou screamed. 

"heart been broke so many times i, i, don't know what to believeeee. mama said it's my fault it's my faultttt," jiro sang out loudly purposely dragging out the words into bakugous ears. he was slowly starting to lose his sanity.

covering his ears with his big hands, he gave jiro a dirty look. he was tired of the same jokes he heard on the daily.

jiro pouted at him angrily and moved closer. ever since last night, the sexual tension between the two had increased.

"now it's twin em! ahhhhhh! good mother fucking vibes onlyyy! super good vibes only." she obnoxiously yelled closely to his ear.