𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠,, - 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ✧

sooo i just got my school chromebook

& i will try to update as much

as possible! just please 

don't rush me :')

also dw abt the plot!! it's going

as planned <3

prank,, night eight

prank,, night eight

jiro was hiding behind her door, high by sivik lowly playing in the speakers.

she was waiting for bakugou to come into her room like usual, but this time she had a different idea. 

her plan was to give bakugou a little scare for the things he did last night. the fact that he left her room leaving her horny made her mad.

in her hand she had a party horn, ready to blow it straight into his ear drums when he would walk in.

 "that shit head is taking way too long." she mumbled to herself.

the position she was in was,, awkward to say the least. her back was on the wall, but not close enough to the door, in case he slammed it open.

knock knock

"bitch let me in." bakugou said from outside the door. jiro had a smug face as she was ready to pounce as soon as the door opened. 

"JIRO LET ME IN!" he kicked the door with his foot. 

no answer.

"you know what, if i walk in and you're naked or something its gonna be your fucking fault." bakugou said while huffing.

opening the door, he was quick to notice the quiet atmosphere of the room. closing the door behind him, he called out her name. 

"jiro? jiro where the fuck are you?" he let out an annoyed groan. 

with his back facing towards jiro, she thought it was a good idea to come out.

she forgot that he was one of the top ranked in class 1-a when it came to detecting villains hiding spots.

as jiro went to smack him in the head and blow the party horn, he turned around swiftly and grabbed her wrist.

"asswipe, what are you doing?" she was shocked to see that he wasn't mad, but that he was shaking his head at her in disappointment. 

"i-i" jiro mumbled.

"hmm?"

"ugh fine. i was just trying to get revenge for last night! you left me fucking horny and didn't even say sorry." she tried to cross her arms to show him how mad she was, but bakugou yanked her closer.

bakugou looked down at her as she blushed at the close proximity. 

"you've been a bad girl, jiro. a very bad girl." bakugou smacked her ass with his other free hand.

"why did you smack my ass just now-" she was cut off as bakugou placed his hand that was lingering onto her ass on her lips.

"it seems like you need to be punished." he growled into her ear. his hand that was still gripping her wrist, was used to drag jiro across the room and throw her onto the bed. 

climbing on top of her, he slowly leaned his forehead onto hers. jiro & bakugous nose were touching at this point, her shallow breaths were hitting his upper lip.

bakugou's eyes flickered from her nose to her lips, as his right hand held her jaw. leaning down bakugou began to leave quick kisses on her chin, making a trail to her cheek.

jiro was blushing profoundly, as she felt his soft lips on her skin. he made sure to kiss all over her face, and compliment her in the process.

"your forehead is adorable." bakugou whispered as he kissed her wrinkle lines.

"fuck and your eyes are so starry." he softly kissed her eyelid.

lastly he moved to her lips, they were touching and one final move could seal the kiss. 

"bakugou, just kiss me already." she whispered.

"for you, princess." soft lips met as they slowly started to move together. 

jiro woke up from her dream.

✧・゚: *✧・゚

short chapter IK!

short chapter IK!

but i promise they will get 

longer grrr

also comments and feedback is always

very appreciated!! lmk if i'm rushing the plot

too fast <33