0|Prolouge|0

Every 1 in 10,000 births, a child will be born with a special gift.

The gift a person can possess is one in four categories;

Defensive: These powers are focused on defence. Shields and auras are common for this type.
Offensive: The opposite of defensive. Their powers are quite deadly, or at least painful. Summoning elements are common for this type.
Healing: The power to heal. Most either can heal the mind, or the body, but some can heal both.
The rarest of all doesn't even have a name. These people have a mix of the types. They can be both offensive and defensive, defensive and healing, however this is extremely rare and only two people have ever had this power.
(Having all abilities is impossible, no human can be all three).

Each power varies is strength. Some have a great power which is extremely dangerous if you get on their bad side. Others have more of a weaker power, it still can do something but is nothing to fear..

In all high schools across the world, once a person has turned 16 (or is in a 6 month range of reaching 16) they get tested. The test determines whether a person owns powers or not. Most of the time the test fails and the student is normal, but on the odd day when somebody has a power they are taken... and never return.

Now, you may think having powers would be a good thing. Everybody would admire you and you would be the coolest person in school.
But that's dead wrong.
Powers are despised. The Authorities that rule over the world make sure everybody is equal, anybody with a power can step out of line and cause serious harm. They must be captured and contained until they pass.

If you have a power then your only option is to hide, keep your ability hidden at all costs. Blend in, use your powers never. Any attempt to overthrow the Authorities always fails,
Hide.
You have no authority.

⚠️IF YOU DIDN'T SEE IN THE DESC THEN ITS HERE! THERE IS A LOT OF BLOOD AND GORE IN THIS BOOK I DO LIKE TO DESCRIBE IT AS WELL! BE CAREFUL⚠️

Had this idea in my head for quite some time. Finally chose to write it. Keeping up two books at a time will be hard, but I just needed to write this.
I hope you like it!

Note: This was written before the drama involving a6d, so he is included here.