17|Right|17

I've just read pentagon and now I'm in a writing mood. On another note I can't thank you guys enough for all the support I've been getting, all of it's surreal. I love you all so much.

Edit: that was a week ago and I wrote nothing except |Darryl|, real writing mood. also sorry if the pov changes a bit, I've been writing in third person a lot lately, seems that phase is back so sorry is the first person suddenly becomes third.

edit 2: hAHahAHaHAHhaHAHahAHaHAHAhahaHAhHAHAhahHAhahhAHAhahHhHAhahAHahAhhahHHAhaahaHAhahahAhah the stupid past me ThOUgHt HAHAHHAHAH L

edit 3: ijusthave800morewordsuntilthechaoterisadecentchaoterbutatthispiintitsgoingtobeeditsalsoifyouthinkeditmeansiveactuallyeditedthewritingbelowhahahahnotheseeditsareheretosjowhownotproductiveiamwhatsthebetsonhowlongilltaketowritethenextchaotertenbucksonovertwoweeks

|Darryl|

I close my eyes and heave a long sigh, the building in front of me is the very same I stared upon a few hours ago. The night had fallen, masking our figures into the dark, misty shadows. The three of us just stand there for a long second, just staring mindlessly at the building. Really, it doesn't seem a big task, it should be a big task. The plan is to gain more knowledge of the authorities and free one prisoner from its chains, but somehow there seems to be a more dangerous aura about this.

"Remind me to burn that tree once we kick authority butt." Techno says out of the blue. His voice scares me slightly and for a second I feel dazed, not knowing what he could be speaking about. Calm yourself Darryl, this will take up to two hours, when you get back you can bring Zak his friend and he'll be happy again. I clench my fist tightly, letting my nails dig into my skin.

I don't know why I'm so desperate to make Zak happy, nor do I know why I seem to revolve my life around him. These feelings are so confusing, they really make my head and heart hurt. I worry for him, he's a small, young boy out alone in the dark. He can most definitely hold his own but I still worry. All these 'what if's' circle in my mind. What if this fails? What if we die? What if I never see him again? Though I've never met him, I feel sick thinking of Finn, Zak seems so fond on him and I guess I wish he was as fond as me as Finn.
What is love? And why do I want it so bad? Some things we'll never know until the end I guess. At least I can do a small favour for Zak, to see him smile.

I open my eyes again, the world seems fuzzy, only for a second. The night air is cold, the mood is eerie and no sounds but the buzzing of the force field are heard. But the buzzing doesn't last long, soon it just zaps out of existence. I suppose that means Zak has corrupted the power source. Assuming I have the lead role in this expedition, I give the order. "It's time, stay safe and meet back here once you're done."

To the others I might have sounded determined, to focused on task to show any emotion, when in reality my stomach was tearing up inside, beating itself up just to hide the whirlwind of emotions storming around. I just hope we can make it out. It's confusing, life usually is. Nothing is meant to seem perfect and okay, but oh, I was it could be. Maybe for just one day, one hour I could just be alone talking to him and having the time of my life. I'll see him again, by tomorrow's light his face will shine, as he hugs Finn. I'll stand there on the corner as he embraces his long lost friend's warm hug, I'll smile at his glow and pray that maybe he'll hug me as a thank you.

I didn't notice Techno leaving, he just vanished. Without a word I step toward the right entrance, I hear light footsteps follow. If Geo made a comment of any sort I wouldn't have heard it. We seem to breeze through the area, and somehow we made it to the guards. I swiftly summon a cloud of mist and push two guards into each other, bashing their heads against each other, knocking them out cold. I heave a sigh as I skip over their bodies.