20|Awakened|20

:)

edit: i stopped writing, came back and realised that i stopped on 420 words what are the chances.

edit 2.oh no: i am so tired i went i a hike wearing warm cloths on a hot day saioduioioid siodf as fasifd safjadsf alk ajkfaskfjaakfhkjaf fakajsdf a ok

hjkasds i keep going back and forth, one day ill be like nah this is it authority is my last fan fic, and then the next im like BUT LOOK AT ALL THESE PLOTS THEY'D BE SO GOOD TO WRITE ABOUT. idk, i feel weird, me being younger (than the yters), writing about them is idk sjkjksjsaj I HAVE TOO MANY STORY IDEAS FRICK.

tempted to write about the dream smp already wrote a four page poem.

ok ok low key tho like is someone were to shift around characters and names, backstories, but kept the overall story line/plot of the dream smp i reckon it'd be among the ranks of harry potter and hunger games.

and imagine it did become a best selling book series and a uh, movie company comes to you and says ey nice book lets make it a movie, you'd have to tell them there is already a movie and point them to this (probably now old) set of videos and the internet about minecraft youtubers having this whole scene and war.

im not funny

ok you can read the actual book now

|George [notfound]|

What the hell.

What.
The.
Hell.

I am confused.

Yes we just murdered like five people.
Yes I am covered in blood, responsible for the loss of lives.
Yes we are still alive.
But what the hell.

He confuses me. I was so hurt when he left.
Then I comforted him, hugged him, let him cry on my shoulder. I laughed, he laughed.

What an unfortunate time to awake.

My attacker, Techno as I learned as we spoke for a brief ten minutes, ran. I know not of his reasoning for running or attacking.
Two people, two people I do not know, are gone, and that has caused so much mixed emotions from even myself.

I know they don't trust me. Geo hasn't spoke to me, and Darryl seems too out of it to speak to me as well. And now there is this Nick guy, I guess we are trusting him and that's it.

Except it's not.
I don't want to trust him. I do not want to have to place my life in his hand.
But as much as my gut says to refute against him, I won't. We have to start looking up, it's all we can do, I can't just wide more lies around, I can't be that character who sits around being grumpy. It's not for my sake, but for everyone else's. It's only been under an hour since everything broke, everyone is still fragile. Even if they fought like warriors, inside they are shattered.

I sigh and glance over at Nick and Clay. If we were not in a abandoned hospital, I would say just using an oxygen mask and a pill (as well as the surgical tools), is highly unprofessional, but given the circumstances it's just a luxury to ever have a trained doctor.
Wait.
I wonder if Nick knows of any way to...
I wander over to Nick and Clay. Nick is looking away from the guy on the bed, I guess he doesn't act the best while watching surgery, can't blame him though, most people don't like to look at the sight. "Hey Nick, can we talk." Nick glances at Clay, as if asking for his permission to leave. Clay flicks his hand quickly, not speaking while he does his task.

We walk away from the 'operation' and settle near Darryl. Nick chuckles nervously. "Heh, I feel like I should introduce myself properly, I'm Nick and I-"
I sigh. "I didn't bring you hear to talk, I want to ask you some questions."